• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You are beyond belief

Because (and this is how it seems to me, as I don't speak for others here like you) you compete in on piddling competition (and I could see this coming) you in fact just sit back and judge.

I posted a video the other day showing a man squatting 20 reps x 1 and half bodyweight as part of his workout, a young man, I'm of the firm belief you would not appreciate how that feels.

Now I'm not saying this is the way to workout, its one way, but until you have more than 20 years under your belt of consistent workouts you really just need to STFU and stop this constant bitching and moaning ffs.

Its' tiring

I'm only judging the people whose mouths are bigger than their training log. And there are only 2 people who fit this criteria.

When is the last time I posted anything about a comp I did, unless someone asks? And I certainly don't post about it outside of my training log. I've never claimed this as an indicator of success.

My attitude has been the same before this anyway; myself and others are here because we like training and it's a place to discuss it. If you're going to be a cynical douche who shits on everything, you better have something to back it up. So far there's nothing.

So again I ask (and we can do as many laps as you want), how's your progress going? Post weight, body fat levels, weights, and any other stats worthwhile seeing you're so interested in mine.

Last edited:
I'm only judging the people whose mouths are bigger than their training log. And there are only 2 people who fit this criteria.

When is the last time I posted anything about a comp I did, unless someone asks? And I certainly don't post about it outside of my training log. I've never claimed this as an indicator of success.

My attitude has been the same before this anyway; myself and others are here because we like training and it's a place to discuss it. If you're going to be a cynical douche who shits on everything, you better have something to back it up. So far there's nothing.

So again I ask (and we can do as many laps as you want), how's your progress going? Post weight, body fat levels, weights, and any other stats worthwhile seeing you're so interested in mine.

Keep bitching and moaning princess

Now I'm not saying this is the way to workout, its one way, but until you have more than 20 years under your belt of consistent workouts you really just need to STFU and stop this constant bitching and moaning ffs.

A big "problem" around here is that most of the people on here with 20+ years training experience (and I'm not grouping you in this basket, just an observation) don't hold the same view as the first part of this sentence. They're not open to new methods or ideas and certainly not any scientific data/studies. Its a lot of "this is what we did back then, have done ever since and it works fine". But who knows if they trained in a different way, would the results have been better, worse or the same? I don't think it takes 20+ years to figure out what works for you and your goals.

A big "problem" around here is that most of the people on here with 20+ years training experience (and I'm not grouping you in this basket, just an observation) don't hold the same view as the first part of this sentence. They're not open to new methods or ideas and certainly not any scientific data/studies. Its a lot of "this is what we did back then, have done ever since and it works fine". But who knows if they trained in a different way, would the results have been better, worse or the same? I don't think it takes 20+ years to figure out what works for you and your goals.

Lol, well I don't believe there are many here with 20 +
But never the less its a great thing you've written, for myself, for the most part what was done back "then" by many lifters is essentially what's been done now, since the introduction of machines in the 70's nothing much has basically changed except for the ever increased range of supplements and the internet, for myself I like to work very hard, that seems to last for about 30 odd minutes beyond that my ability to maintain what I started diminishes over the years I had no option to look at new methods in relation to the workout and diet as the goal post move as one gets older through commitments, and I don't think I live on an island on this.

I suppose some are rigid in there view, maybe because its working for them or their trying something new and feel all excited and want validation.

The problems I see here is that there isn't enough people on this forum with a passion, the few here are but not enough variety there is only a small spectrum

You must realise that any view given is an opinion based on experience some read about it while others have lived it.

The other day I was sitting with some extremely strong and accomplish people looking at a video of a special dude going through a hellish workout and we all looked at each other and stated there are not many people that can feel the pain that dude was feeling and its true.

Yes you must try everything and like diet once you lose fat it doesn't stop there the diet changes as your body does.

Anyway enough of this if you get something out of this fine if you don't then move on

Last edited:
I'm not strong, there are many many people that are much stronger, bigger and pretty than me, at this moment in time my workout is the same in the sense of exercises some of my lifts are improving still while some are stagnant this always changes, I'm not "a non" most know who I am and where to find me, if you want to join me for a workout you are most welcome.

I don't really like posting pictures or numbers I just like working out

My workout thus far is, as I've written in the past.

Leg extension 3/4 of the stack for 12 mmf
Leg press 80kg x 20 mmf
Tbdl 80kg x 20
Leg curl 1/4 of the stack x12
Pullover 3/4 of the stack x 7
Pulldown 3/4 stack x 7
Chest press 1/2 stack x 12
And so-on
Neck work
Grip
Bicep
Tricep

I'm curious how the people so quick to judge others can't answer simple questions about themselves.

Going to answer the question?
No judging here stevie
If one lifts weights then you would naturally expect that person to get bigger muscles and with bigger muscles comes more body weight, it's pretty fucken simple that's why I'm curious as to how someone can lift and yet not be able to gain some mass.
And stop being so defensive.
What was your question again?