• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So this is the gym setup I'm thinking of buying this week. What do you guys reckon?

- Rogue SML-1 Squat Rack ($1005.00)
- Titan Pro 7ft Olympic Barbell ($179.00)
- Fitek Bumper Plates 150kg package ($560.00)
- Force USA FID Adjustable Bench ($129.00)
- Power Maxx Adjustable Rubber Dumbells 60kg ($175.00)
- Rubber Flooring

Total of $2048.00 + cost of rubber flooring

You are spending a bunch on a US made rack but skimping on the barbell. You should be paying double that, or more. You would be much better with an ABC barbell. At least it will last longer than 6 months.

A squat rack is just something to hold your bar while you snort your ammonia and drink your red bull. There are lots of vids around on how to make your own for a few bucks. You can also make it to the height you want.

Spend more on the bar.

https://garagegymplanner.com/top-10-equipment-items-crossfit-garage-gym/

Have you ever used Squat Stands go, I mean Acme?

When I had them I always wanted a Rack so I could safely bail out of 20 rep Squat sets. Ended up tieing tow ropes from the Ceiling Beam.
That's a great idea Los