• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I went to a fantastic American grill restaurant at crown the other day, the meat was perfection.

America is on the bucket list.

Milking cows must be good, it costs a lot of money to holiday there.

Last year we got flights 800 each return to LA. We could have done it fairly cheap. Stayed in airbnbs, food was cheap, booze is cheap. What added up was seeing a couple NFL games and few internal flights. I would love to have more time there and do a big road trip across the country.

what was the place called at crown.

Last year we got flights 800 each return to LA. We could have done it fairly cheap. Stayed in airbnbs, food was cheap, booze is cheap. What added up was seeing a couple NFL games and few internal flights. I would love to have more time there and do a big road trip across the country.

what was the place called at crown.

Good stuff, on top of what you did id also love to do road trips.
Home work is essential

https://www.crownmelbourne.com.au/restaurants/casual/san-antone/info-booking

I would of loved the banana cream pie but could not fit it in as I ate a lot of meat.
I highly recommend this place

True. We should forget about higher education, re-institute a good strong 50s style catholic doctrine and family dynamic where women can just stay at home and breed.

Do you kunce even non-agricultural commerce? Many industries don't require massive ag inputs.

Maybe if we believe hard enough, and maybe burn some witches (read people with more knowledge than us) the good lord will throw us a natural disaster that will keep our unsustainable population in check. #bringbackbubonicplague
You are a smart arse.

I understand that there are plenty of other forms of commerce beside ag and mining but I do question the extent to which, some f those transactions add value (wealth) to the economy.

Example. You pay a cleaner to tidy up your house. This adds to the economy if you ask the treasurer but let's look at what really happens. You could clean up your own house and there is no commerce, you value your leisure more than your cash so you find someone who values the cash more than their leisure. There is no wealth created at all, some money moves around but at the end of the day the world is the same. (Just a bit neater)
Increasing populations create a lot of growth in service industries where these fake commerce type transactions take place.

Increasing populations does not create much growth in productive industries that create real wealth.

On your other point, I'm not hoping for a return of the plague, and I don't believe in imaginary friends, I was making the point that people will not be able to institute population control and it will eventually occur through one of those methods.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

You are a smart arse.

I understand that there are plenty of other forms of commerce beside ag and mining but I do question the extent to which, some f those transactions add value (wealth) to the economy.

Example. You pay a cleaner to tidy up your house. This adds to the economy if you ask the treasurer but let's look at what really happens. You could clean up your own house and there is no commerce, you value your leisure more than your cash so you find someone who values the cash more than their leisure. There is no wealth created at all, some money moves around but at the end of the day the world is the same. (Just a bit neater)
Increasing populations create a lot of growth in service industries where these fake commerce type transactions take place.

Increasing populations does not create much growth in productive industries that create real wealth.

On your other point, I'm not hoping for a return of the plague, and I don't believe in imaginary friends, I was making the point that people will not be able to institute population control and it will eventually occur through one of those methods.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk
No worries mate. I'll remember to pop into this thread when I need armchair economics advice.

Fuck repacked your way of disagreeing with someone is absolutely useless.

All you do is attempt some sort of an insult that insinuates you know more on the topic than they do but you can never actually point out where the person was wrong or why they were wrong or even debate any of the points raised. Does that shit actually work with the arts degree hippies in Melbourne.

Fuck repacked your way of disagreeing with someone is absolutely useless.

All you do is attempt some sort of an insult that insinuates you know more on the topic than they do but you can never actually point out where the person was wrong or why they were wrong or even debate any of the points raised. Does that shit actually work with the arts degree hippies in Melbourne.
I'm sure it works about as well as with the redneck cow fiddlers up your way mate.

Unlike you baz I don't live to argue pointlessly and really cbf. Much better things to do.

You keep it up though. Some kunce here find it amusing.

I'm sure it works about as well as with the redneck cow fiddlers up your way mate.

Unlike you baz I don't live to argue pointlessly and really cbf. Much better things to do.

You keep it up though. Some kunce here find it amusing.

I love when you prove my point straight away.

I gotta say, it's a lot more fun arguing with Fudge than it was defending him :D

Not sure if I've joined the dark side or the path to enlightenment :p

You're a child trapped in a dickhead trapped in a mans body LPS. You're the babushka doll of fuckwits. Like one great big fuckwit onion.

136300-No-S-Si-Este-Pescador-Est-Muy-Fuerte-O-Si-El-Pescado-Ya-Se-Lanza-A-....gif

You're a child trapped in a dickhead trapped in a mans body LPS. You're the babushka doll of fuckwits. Like one great big fuckwit onion.

Onions make you cry and get meaner toward the core. LPS is more like a passionfruit all hard on the outside but soft and sour inside.