• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

1. Debt - the Rudd Government increased Debt to $75 billion. Subsequent and the current Government have increased Debt to $650 billion.

2. Immigration - our Country and it's infrastructure is bursting at the seems. Hospitals, Housing, Water, Roads etc are all struggling to hold the current population levels, yet we are bringing more and more in. A lot of Immigrants going onto Welfare, Public Housing and varioius gov. programs we can't afford now.

3. Political Correctness - we can't assert our values or sense of right and wrong without being viewed as racist.

Happy Friday morning :(

Not all of us are doomed.

1. Dumb westerners buy cheap Asian products... Asians get richer, the westerners get poorer and can't understand why.

"Rich" Asians appreciate good produce and are prepared to pay for it.

I'm happy.

2. Migration only affects cities. No one in a town can even imagine living out of town.

I'm happy.

3. Political correctness is frustrating but it evaporates once you get into the timber too.

The debt one is beyond my understanding but I expect quite a bit of turmoil as debts get unwound somewhere in the future. I just get the feeling that they will find new ways to postpone the smash.

Wherever the pain finally settles will be a bleak place to live for a long while.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Couldn't find a link to a page explaining the Debt issue (money Gov has borrowed through Bonds etc and has to pay back) but apparently it's already out to $500 billion with Morrison signing off on increasing it $650 billion.

Power. [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; had to sip his Dom Perignon in the dark (Dark in da dark) as the Power in S.A. is unreliable due to "Green Power". If we do go Nuclear they say it'll take 15 years to get a Nuclear Power Plant going [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION];

So moving to the Country might be the best bet [MENTION=10068]bull[/MENTION]; ? I reckon [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; would love to have me as a neighbour :D Fuck livin next door to Baz, he'd have you working as slave labour :p

I understand how they borrow, I just don't know much about the issues that cause it. I know there are demographic factors and structural problems in the economy and a host of unrealistic expectations in the voting public. You have to disappoint a lot of people to get debt under control.

Country debt I can't do anything about so im not going to spend much energy worrying about it. Apart from that most of the problems revolve around living in the cities with all the lefty flogs. Those places are soul destroying. Talking with the mrs I wouldnt mind moving further out in the sticks. Build a small house running on solar. I don't want any neighbors near me.

Not all of us are doomed.

1. Dumb westerners buy cheap Asian products... Asians get richer, the westerners get poorer and can't understand why.

"Rich" Asians appreciate good produce and are prepared to pay for it.

I'm happy.

2. Migration only affects cities. No one in a town can even imagine living out of town.

I'm happy.

3. Political correctness is frustrating but it evaporates once you get into the timber too.

The debt one is beyond my understanding but I expect quite a bit of turmoil as debts get unwound somewhere in the future. I just get the feeling that they will find new ways to postpone the smash.

Wherever the pain finally settles will be a bleak place to live for a long while.

Sheer profundity

Kids bringing ipads to my sons birthday party last week made me ponder...

The next generation are already fucked and the rot set in with entitled kunce waiting for post war parents to die so they could live large on the back of the people who actually made this country great without sacrificing one fucking thing themselves all the while moaning about how expensive life is while watching an LCD tv in every room of their 40sq inner suburbs home in between driving their bratty kids to interpretive dance classes in one of two brand new SUV's and waiting at the coffee shop twitfacing to their equally fascile friends about how good their 20 dollar sandwich is which they paid for by credit card.

Last edited:
How about every second news article with 22 year old flogs complaing about house prices and how it's wrong that they can't afford a house on the beach in Bondi. Could do what every other generation has done and buy where you can afford and then work and invest to save and buy where you want to live later on. But it's the everyone's a winner generation where just because you want something that is a good enough reason why you should have it. Working towards things is off the table.

Last edited:
We'll be reusing the other side of toilet paper if things keep going the way they are

NDIS now being rorted apparently. Some caller on Wadio this morning said his Kid was in a facility where they charge the government $170K per year and take 75% of the person's pension! Approx $200K per year for one disabled person.

The Staff there only have a First Aid Certificate, nothing else! Fuck me, hang the scumbags!

This is the greatest country on earth. Blue collar workers with nothing but a drive to succeed and just a touch of cunning or a dash of **** can still get very very wealthy in a decade. That is purely and solely because an ocean seperates us from a massive pool of cheap labour.

If koreans and sudos want to come here and work 12hr days laying tiles or stripping formwork and do it for less than a white australian, good luck to them. That's a free market if you dont like it do it more efficently or employ them instead of sitting in a pub complaining they stole your job.

As for the for the government they have been fiscally responsible, we prosoered in a GLOBAL financial crisis.....emphasise global. So it'll take some time to oay diwn debt in the next boom, surplus are there to spend in lean times.

This countries great because we all asymilate, in the pub the viets and wogs bag the sudos and koreans in a generation they'll be bagging the next lot of reffos.

Anyone that whinges should take action to change what they think is broken or shut the fuck uo and be grateful yiu live in a prosperous country that tolerates your whining bitchy attitude. See how long you'd last critiszing the system in syria or egypt.

My point is what makes this country great is underdogs can still have a go and do alright plus we dont tolerate self pity for the most part, stop watering down a great culture with pissy complaining about how fucked everything is.

Fuck me you reckon lon tan or anzac cove was full of ****s dressed in green pissing and moaning about how fucked it was the government let them down?

And yes eventually we are doomed. This is a 200 year old culture. We are surrounded by nations who have survived thousands of years warring amongst each other, they have the power of perserverance and grudge holding to think the indos, chinese or some other nation in Asia wont pummell us into slavery and servitude in the next thousand years is so fucking naive.