Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 121

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Australia - are we doomed?

  1. #21
    Active Member

    Array
    Kyle Aaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,153
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    This is the greatest country on earth. Blue collar workers with nothing but a drive to succeed and just a touch of cunning or a dash of **** can still get very very wealthy in a decade.
    This sounds distressingly American. "We're the greatest because though we are living in the sht, we can pull ourselves out of it."

    How about just not being in the sht to start with? Just an idea. Bit socialist, I know, but there it is.

    Fuck me you reckon lon tan or anzac cove was full of ****s dressed in green pissing and moaning about how fucked it was the government let them down?
    All before my time obviously, but speaking generally, I can assure you that a significant part of time in uniform is spent pissing and moaning about the Army. Soldiers have three hobbies: drinking, fcking, and complaining about the Army.
    Hidden Content - curing iron deficiency





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #22
    Punxsutawney resident

    Array
    Repacked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    10,819
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    The hyperbole in this thread is stronger than an ACA story. Tracy Grimshaw would be jealous.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Darkoz Hidden Content
    'Life was much simpler when there was just a dick and a snatch'.

    Click it, you know you want to..
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    http://au.evitamins.com/?ref=1444475


  • #23
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,244
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Aaron View Post
    This sounds distressingly American. "We're the greatest because though we are living in the sht, we can pull ourselves out of it."

    How about just not being in the sht to start with? Just an idea. Bit socialist, I know, but there it is.


    All before my time obviously, but speaking generally, I can assure you that a significant part of time in uniform is spent pissing and moaning about the Army. Soldiers have three hobbies: drinking, fcking, and complaining about the Army.
    No matter what there are always going to be some people in the shit therefore their kids start in the shit. If you work and are half smart you can pull yourself out in this country.

    How many bumbs that have won lotto and have less money than they started 12 months later.


  • #24
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,244
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Repacked View Post
    The hyperbole in this thread is stronger than an ACA story. Tracy Grimshaw would be jealous.
    Are the arts degree, lefty, hippy brigrade with their designer second hand clothes in Melbs getting outraged about something again.


  • #25
    Punxsutawney resident

    Array
    Repacked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    10,819
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza20 View Post
    Are the arts degree, lefty, hippy brigrade with their designer second hand clothes in Melbs getting outraged about something again.
    Are the flyblown hillbilly B&S ball lovin' John Deere fuckin' kunce piping up again? Welcome back princess.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Darkoz Hidden Content
    'Life was much simpler when there was just a dick and a snatch'.

    Click it, you know you want to..
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    http://au.evitamins.com/?ref=1444475


  • #26
    -

    Array
    Darkoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,071
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    What baffles me is when did communism becone so trendy in tbe western world.
    Australia is a great country no doubt, anyone who thinks otherwise should move.
    Last edited by Darkoz; 24-05-2017 at 09:28 PM.



  • #27
    Active Member

    Array
    WoodyAllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,026
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was oppressed and down as I didn't have the bare necessities to survive. All I had was clean water to drink, electricity at the flick of a switch, free education, accessible and mostly free health care, a working government, public transport, clean air, social security and shops full of a massive range of food and no gunfire on the streets.

    But I pulled myself out of the shit and made something of myself. Now I wear shoes and clothes made by 12 year old vietnamese children, I have a phone made from rare metals mined by 10 year olds in the Congo and drive a car built by a company that made weapons for the Nazis. So I guess I'm a survivor.





  • #28
    .

    Array
    Goosey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    20,844
    Mentioned
    292 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyAllen View Post
    I was oppressed and down as I didn't have the bare necessities to survive. All I had was clean water to drink, electricity at the flick of a switch, free education, accessible and mostly free health care, a working government, public transport, clean air, social security and shops full of a massive range of food and no gunfire on the streets.

    But I pulled myself out of the shit and made something of myself. Now I wear shoes and clothes made by 12 year old vietnamese children, I have a phone made from rare metals mined by 10 year olds in the Congo and drive a car built by a company that made weapons for the Nazis. So I guess I'm a survivor.



    Did you put a lot of thought into this because it's very good


    Actions verify priorities


  • #29
    BigRed Kunce

    Array
    Headley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    STRAYA ****!
    Posts
    4,803
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    What baffles me is when did communism becone so trendy in tbe western world.
    Australia is a great country no doubt, anyone who thinks otherwise should move.
    Since house prices went through the roof and benefited baby boomers only
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by gerry.
    you are on ignore...i win


  • #30
    Active Member

    Array
    WoodyAllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,026
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Headley View Post
    Since house prices went through the roof and benefited baby boomers only

    Yep. Suck on that, bitch.



    (Don't worry Headly, I still wuv you. Now get off yer arse and post some more tit pics.)


  • Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •