• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Class action. Surely contracts are void if Facebook has written that into the fineprint of their user agreements.

Facebook has broken plenty of laws i'd be willing to bet. Facebooks legal team would stretch out the door around the block then into the next city and all the way back again. They'll cover their asses one way or another.

Facebook is useful.Video calls with loved ones in other countries for basically free.A lot of inanity comes with it tho.I dont give a fuk if you are having a cup of coffee,ive shut off the feed,get spammed with too much shit.plus some kunts on my fb have literally thousands of friends?Why would you add some kunt you see every day?I can tell who plays those dumb games on it,stop fuking requesting me to come play that shit.
Ive added some ex workmates recently,all they do is work and drink piss.great life.Put some achievements up.I wish i had a camera to take pics of all the things ive seen and done but i didnt.whoops.

Best ones are the training vids and comps,even tho i dont compete anymore its good to keep up with pple who do.

Last edited:
Facebook says you'll soon be able to 'unsend' texts - ABC Newshttps://apple.news/ADzLGTsmAQqSM_BKuz-Ft7g