• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I don't have one but I want one.
Love the leg workout it gives without stressing the lower back.

I like it very much, I reckon it puts your body in a safer and more natural position than a regular bar

Ears a tip.

if you get a bit of swing on the bastard you can do two things;

wrap some electrical tape at the point of the handle where it is pretty central, I'd wrap around until it's pretty thick so it creates a pretty high ridge, or hold the handles at opposing ends, the two tips are great if you like doing high rep's to fatigue.

Also looking at buying one. And a safety squat bar also.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Might have to search Gummy for one.
It's probably the single best piece if equipment.
Greater than a bar..perhaps???

Dont use one currently as the gym doesnt have one, but previous gym did and it was great for shrugs and occasionally for deadlifts

I have one, and love it. It's awesome for rows and farmers walks. I don't deadlift with it much, but that's going to change in a couple weeks.
After States, I would like to deadlift with it almost exclusively for a couple months to see what happens.

I have one, and love it. It's awesome for rows and farmers walks. I don't deadlift with it much, but that's going to change in a couple weeks.
After States, I would like to deadlift with it almost exclusively for a couple months to see what happens.

Good!
keep us or me posted, I'm interested in how you'll go.

Love them! Handles down when deadlifting cause further distance= harder. I have also used them for farmers walks with the handles up.

Got mine a couple of weeks ago. Love it. Deads, rows, shrugs are fantastique. [emoji3]