• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Why is it that all the people on chemicals that post here seem to be very unstable?

If you are referring to me I suffered major depressive disorder well before I started peptides and sarms. Since being prescribed test I feel amazing. I think my depression could have been linked to a long term hormonal issue.

But I have seen cycle junkies to loss the plot eventually.

Sorry I have no idea what you're talking about in terms of drugs, if you want to be healthy forget about that shit and just focus on working out and not going stupid on your diet.

this forum is not what it used to be through no fault of anyone.

I can understand what you're saying sort of.

However, I have test count of 8 when not on replacement, My head space is amazing since starting.

There is no point working out with test levels of 8, you just end up depleting your natural test completely and all you want to do is sleep. trust me I tried.

What do you mean go stupid with diet? Are you referring to when I was big and actually had a body or stupid in how I was losing 2.5kgs a week after my bike accident and being a fat bastard?

Before stats -

Test 8
Est cant remember
Weight 95kg
BF% 15
Height 6'1
Training none
Diet poor

Stats after first round of injections - first 2 weeks.

Morning after first inject
Test 88
Est 153
Weight 95kg
BF% 15
Height 6'1
Training none
Diet poor

Friday nearly 2 weeks after first injection -

Test 17
Est 70
Weight 100kg
BF% 18
Height 6'1
Training none
Eating reasonably clean and a lot of food.

I had a pinch test done yesterday which confirmed the majority of weight is water. It sucks.

Pinch test was performed by someone who competes so I trust what he was saying, He also believed there was minimal differences in the last pinch test not completed by him to the test he did yesterday. therefore, he believes my BF% hasnt really gone up just differences in who performed the test.

I have started back at the gym on Monday, feeling great. No real doms, but I never use to get them any way, only when I first started training many moons ago.

Have done Chest / Bi's and Back / Tri's. next workout is shoulders and core foloowed up by my fav legs.