• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Russian microbiologist hints at WADA’s potential ban on caffeine as doping in sports

MOSCOW, March 3. /TASS/. The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) may possibly include caffeine on the list of its banned performance enhancing drugs for athletes, the Russian Federal Micro-Biological Agency (FMBA) Head Vladimir Uiba said on Friday.
"Caffeine, for instance, is currently on WADA’s waiting list of prohibited substances," Uiba told journalists. "If it (caffeine) eventually makes its way into the list of the prohibited substances, we will be forced to recommend everyone against drinking coffee as well as soft drinks containing caffeine."

http://tass.com/sport/933900

Last edited:
I checked the article to see if it was published on the April 1st.

Important words in the article:

"may possibly"

"theoretically it can happen"

Someone is just trying to justify their inflated salary by getting published. Considering that its a common food/drink that anyone can access, I doubt that it would ever happen.

If it did, I'd give up competing. It's stupid enough as it is now. Getting a drug ban for drinking a red bull would show up on your resume for life and would impact on your ability to be employed and possibly, down the track, have an impact on crossing borders.

Hasn't there been a limit on caffeine anyway. Like if you smashed 15 Red Bull's you might get pinged.

I like that people posting here are outraged about wada testing, like it effects them. Lol.

1) 1st of April?
2) Russia is just salty because they are getting smashed by anti-doping peoples so they will say a lot of shit
3) A Russian Anti-Doping person is an oxymoron anyway.

Hasn't there been a limit on caffeine anyway. Like if you smashed 15 Red Bull's you might get pinged.

I like that people posting here are outraged about wada testing, like it effects them. Lol.
So people can only comment on a topic if it directly affects them eh Bazza?

Good luck testing for it.

"Hey you had too much energy this game. Sumbmit to caffeine testing asap".

Getting up there again with your thought process or lack there off??

98% of people discuss stuff daily that does not affect their life.

What difference does it make to you what people comment on?? Why are you even in this thread?? It as no effect on your life.

The limit used to be lower iirc
got bumped up ~a decade ago