• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
3740f737438bd70387d84ab3b0f6858b

Brad Willis — 17 year old bodybuilder has transformed himself for the Mr Britain competition. Picture: Brad Willis/Facebook

Danny CollinsThe Sun

A TEENAGER claims he is well on his way to becoming the UK’s version of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Beefy Brad Willis is only 17 — but after just 11 months of bodybuilding training he is already Mr Britain and tips the scales at more than 95 kilos.
97fe18d4d0dc6977c0b4dd553309f961

Brad Willis weights 95 kilos. Picture: Brad Willis/FacebookSource:Facebook

Now, the teenager from Sunderland, UK is eyeing a tilt at the Mr Universe famously won by Arnie four times.
And Willis only began his incredible transformation in May last year after popping down to the gym with his mates.
He told the Newcastle Evening Chronicle: “Initially I went to the gym just to do general training.
dcce465b57486064dbb0cf8c5c0137ec

Brad Willis hopes to be the UK version of Arnold Schwarzenegger. Picture: Brad Willis/FacebookSource:Facebook

“I went to watch a friend in a bodybuilding competition though and really enjoyed it and thought it was something I’d like to do.
“So I thought ‘why not?’, and I gave it a go.”
Willis now needs to eat six meals a day to maintain his hulking 100kg frame.
And to keep himself in tiptop condition he needs to do 45 minutes of cardio before he even begins his punishing weights routine.
44359c6408920cede82ec14666288340

Brad Willis wears fake tan to show off his definition. Picture: Brad Willis/FacebookSource:Facebook

When in competition he wears fake tan to make sure his hard-earned gym work appears as defined as possible.
That torturous routine could see him qualify for the elite Mr Universe contest this October.
72da5652fd4d1cfdee47513680187981

Arnold Schwarzenegger as a young bodybuilder. Picture: SuppliedSource:Supplied

Hollywood star and politician Arnie won the competition for the first time aged 20 — like Brad, just a few years after taking up the sport.