• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
T

trashboat

Ayyeee. I was a member here about 6 years ago, and I'm looking to get back into training seriously. I've been lazy AF the last year or so, and I'm garbage at keeping myself accountable. I would love to find a eastern suburbs training pal particularly for morning sessions. Anyone keen? Burwood, Camberwell, Ashburton, Mount Waverley area ideally.

Goals are increase cardio fitness, strength, rebuild a giant butt and drop a few cheeseburgers.

Ayyeee. I was a member here about 6 years ago, and I'm looking to get back into training seriously. I've been lazy AF the last year or so, and I'm garbage at keeping myself accountable. I would love to find a eastern suburbs training pal particularly for morning sessions. Anyone keen? Burwood, Camberwell, Ashburton, Mount Waverley area ideally.

Goals are increase cardio fitness, strength, rebuild a giant butt and drop a few cheeseburgers.
If I was in Melb, I'd do some sessions with ya. [emoji3]

I'm here because I basically ate too much bacon and maple syrup tbh :/

Hit up a good gym like PTC down in Carrum Downs. You'd have to do afternoons or evenings rather than mornings, but who the fuck wants to squat at 6 o'clock in the morning? That's just silly. The alarm clock is an extra barrier to your starting back.

PTC at Carrum Downs is an excellent place to workout.
Markos and son Max are very passionate about their sport.

Last edited:
Or my joint in Clayton South if you're not very competitively-minded, and/or are the more nervous newbie or injured type. Just a garage gym though.

Its harder for me to lock down evenings - my work hours are unpredictable and I'm way more likely to adhere to a morning routine :(

I don't know of a decent black iron that does mornings in Melbourne, perhaps others do.

I mean any commercial gym will be open at 6am at the latest. But I was assuming you wanted results. Which some will get anywhere, most of us need help though. Perhaps you could just visit a good place a few evenings, learn the basics and go do it on your own. Get to deadlifting 100kg or so and some observant woman will ask to be your training buddy.