• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
give me a minute and a couple of vodkas and it will be well and truly forgotten !!!

His description of the movement is sound, just the comment in "capitals" is nebulous

but by all means carry on with your vodka if your aim is not to be an elite.

lol I see what you are saying, I just copied it as written so no issue from me. I think it may be a little late for me to be elite in anything [MENTION=3627]Goosey[/MENTION] other than being an elite dad for my 3 kids.

I don't rate Arnold press anywhere near overhead press, but good for a change.

I also don't like going too heavy on that exercise as quite complex movement which I believe can increase risk of injury compared to basic presses.