• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fadi

A) What was your weight the day you touched the weights?

B) What has been your lightest and heaviest bodyweight since the day you touched the weights?

C) How tall are you?

D)Your current weight?

E) Your age this year?

F) Year began training?

A) 60kg
B) 60kg...90kg
C) 5,3"...162.5cm
D) 80kg
E) 52 in August
F) 1980

Over to you...

Last edited:
i have actually shrunk in height, I used to be 186.5cm

A) What was your weight the day you touched the weights? 69-70kg

B) What has been your lightest and heaviest bodyweight since the day you touched the weights? heaviest 105kg.

C) How tall are you? 185cm in morning

D)Your current weight? 85.3kg this morning, I am now back to weight I was in mid-1980s.

E) Your age this year? 56

F) Year began training? consistent training 1979.

A. 63 in 1990
B. 95 in 2004, 73 in 2016
C. 172
D. 83.3 last night after training
E. 43 in August
F. 1990 but have had many breaks along the way longest being 10 years between 2006 and 2016

Rob

A) What was your weight the day you touched the weights? - 58kg

B) What has been your lightest and heaviest bodyweight since the day you touched the weights? - 58kg and 88kg

C) How tall are you? - 5'10"

D)Your current weight? 86kg

E) Your age this year? - 56

F) Year began training? - 1980

A) 68kg

B) 68kg - 117kg

C) 187-188cm

D) 107kg

E) Not sure

F) Year began training? Structured program: 1987, first picked up a Barbell and Dumbells 1984

A) What was your weight the day you touched the weights? Can't remember, somewhere in the low 100's I'd say- and about 30% bodyfat.

B) What has been your lightest and heaviest bodyweight since the day you touched the weights? About 104kg, and currently at my heaviest- close to 130kg.

C) How tall are you? About 193cm

D)Your current weight? Close to 130kg

E) Your age this year? 34

F) Year began training? 2011, when I joined this forum.

A) dunno - I was basically skinny, but with a gut coming on from age 27 (after I quit smoking) - I'd guess about 77kg, maybe less

B) ? to about 90kg

C) 177cm - I've also shrunk a bit since my youth

D) 85.4kg

E) 55 in May

F) about 1988 - 1996, not always consistently; 2003-2006, ditto; pretty consistently from 2011 - mid 2015, injured, re-started 2017

Last edited:
A) What was your weight the day you touched the weights? 77kg

B) What has been your lightest and heaviest bodyweight since the day you touched the weights? Since adding some newbie gains of mass 78kg-91kg

C) How tall are you? 181cm 5'11"

D)Your current weight? 83.6kg

E) Your age this year? 33 in August

F) Year began training? October 2008

A) What was your weight the day you touched the weights? 77kg

B) What has been your lightest and heaviest bodyweight since the day you touched the weights? Since adding some newbie gains of mass 78kg-91kg

C) How tall are you? 181cm 5'11"

D)Your current weight? 83.6kg

E) Your age this year? 33 in August

F) Year began training? October 2008
Got some height on you mate. Good. More room for more muscles haha.
Seriously though you are in a great place. 90kg lean should be more than achievable long term.

Plan to add more meat after the cut?

Tim.

Got some height on you mate. Good. More room for more muscles haha.
Seriously though you are in a great place. 90kg lean should be more than achievable long term.

Plan to add more meat after the cut?

Tim.
Yeah absolutely, really want to add some strength to my Squat and Shoulder Press numbers (which should mean some muscle gain) as I feel like they're lagging. Will go to maintenance calories or just above, although I really don't want to go overboard on the calories like I did late last year.

Just want a diet I can easily adhere to (which should be easy eating 2800-3000 cals) and allows me to train consistently whilst getting results :)

That's it man. Eat for performance. Eat to gain .25 or .5kg every 3 or 4 weeks i reckon is the go. Easy to stay on top of.

Tim.