Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Release the tension in your hamstrings to relieve the pain from your lower back

  1. #11
    Newbie

    Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Where can we pick one of these balls up that's relatively cheap. Sydney based but I'm sure shipping is no problem.





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #12
    Punxsutawney resident

    Array
    Repacked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    10,819
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cuzzo View Post
    Where can we pick one of these balls up that's relatively cheap. Sydney based but I'm sure shipping is no problem.
    Aldi had them for $5 recently. Exactly the same as the ones the physio sells for $20.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Darkoz Hidden Content
    'Life was much simpler when there was just a dick and a snatch'.

    Click it, you know you want to..
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    http://au.evitamins.com/?ref=1444475


  • #13
    ...

    Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    6,914
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cuzzo View Post
    Where can we pick one of these balls up that's relatively cheap. Sydney based but I'm sure shipping is no problem.
    I paid $18 for mine in 2015 (pictured in the OP) and am very pleased with it. You want it to be hard. I'm sure you can purchase similar for under $5, but you need to make sure they're hard and do the job for you.

    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hard-spik...MAAOSwnDZUL5WV
    1984 Age 18, BW 73kg: FS195kg, BS200kg, 162.5 3x10, PC 140kg, C&J 160kg. 1987 Age 22, BW 77kg BS 130kg x20, 120kg x50.


  • #14
    Punxsutawney resident

    Array
    Repacked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    10,819
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    As an aside, these folks are really good for physio/rehab supplies.

    They have these balls also -

    https://aokhealth.securestand.com/xq...qx/product.ASP

    I have purchased from them previously.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Darkoz Hidden Content
    'Life was much simpler when there was just a dick and a snatch'.

    Click it, you know you want to..
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    http://au.evitamins.com/?ref=1444475


  • #15
    ...

    Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender:
    Posts
    6,914
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Repacked View Post
    As an aside, these folks are really good for physio/rehab supplies.

    They have these balls also -

    https://aokhealth.securestand.com/xq...qx/product.ASP

    I have purchased from them previously.
    Good post Big R. They've got plenty of variety to choose from there.

    Thanks mate.
    1984 Age 18, BW 73kg: FS195kg, BS200kg, 162.5 3x10, PC 140kg, C&J 160kg. 1987 Age 22, BW 77kg BS 130kg x20, 120kg x50.


  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •