• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Every time I look at a professional bodybuilder, I feel super blessed for not being one..., for more reasons than one.

Full respect to all the hard work and effort that is put in over the years, but when all is said and done, I'd much prefer and favour real muscles and health above muscles that come with an expiry date on them, and a health that is compromised in order to get those muscles I've just spoken of.

Watched this today....seemed very pointless to me, didn't really have a purpose. Save yourself 20 bucks would be my advice, shouldn't be too hard to find a download soon enough though

Surely it can't be worse that this. It was on Netflix and free. Took a few days to scrub the stench of douchebag off.

"Conquering adversity"? Phark me. Talk about a bunch of privileged self centred wannabes.

"You have to be selfish, you have to be cocky to be successful in this sport." Now it's a sport? What a bunch of self absorbed phaggots. At least they had one token black guy in there.