• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

spiderpig003

Hi all just seen if anyone has had any experience with iorn mag labs products some feed back would greatly be appreciated

It's just another overpriced supplement company. Also, a lot of the products have prescription only contents (e.g. DHEA) so you would have issues getting that stuff through. I believe even the US versions have been modified to omit some naughty stuff.

Not sure what you are trying to accomplish using their stuff. I suspect you would get the same results using legal supps available here and a heavy dose of hard work on the deadlift platform.

I was looking at there super andro stack seems like it has all the good stuff for muscle building?

So you don't reckon I'll be able to get it through from the states?

As said, depends if they inspect it or not. Fair chance it would get thru, may depend on how they package it though.

I believe there's better stuff than IML out there. Not the worst but not the best

Okay thanks for the info what other stuff would you recommend?

Olympus Labs UK or Hard Rock Supplements if you want 1/4/Epi Andro

Compare the mg per cap as well as caps per bottle. IML is usually on the lower side so you need more for proper dosage.

If you order direct from OL, use Valentines50 for 50% off. Nutriverse also have 20% off OL and OL UK, dont know which works out cheaper

Okay thanks for the info what other stuff would you recommend?

Depends on your goals. Don't be fooled. These supps companies will make all sorts of claims to get you to buy their overpriced products.

Seriously. If you want to get bigger, hit 20% - 25% over your maintenance calories per day with protein and fat being your main source of calories. Add in a few carbs if you like but not so much that you can't eat the important stuff.

Nothing is more anabolic than food. Yes, more so than "roids" or chemicals that imitate them, as you can't grow without the basic fuel to build and repair muscle tissue.

You don't need some sup that sounds like a steroid to grow. You need three things. LOTS of quality food, hard training (and yes, that means a "leg day") and 8-10 hours of sleep per night.

The only supplement I would recommend is a quality WPI protein powder to top up your protein needs if you can't face another meal. And maybe a mineral supplement. But thats all.

Or you can just go and blow all your dough on the dodgy supps and be poorer for it 12 months down the track. If you think all those roided up models on the supps web pages actually used those product to look like that, mebbe you should send me your bank details. I'm a Nigerian prince and I can make things work for you.

He's looking at pro hormones here....not exactly overly strong ones but still enough to 'tamper' with his system. They're not some "no name, dodgy herbal supp" that doesn't work.

I agree with Woody depending on how old you are and how much experience you have under your belt. If you're young and have only just started lifting, you shouldn't be looking at these kinds of things yet....eat more, train hard and you will grow.

If you've been training for 5+ years, you can still pack on a few kgs of lean mass with a 2 month Andro cycle...but do the research. Weigh up the pros and cons, possible side effects etc.