• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Fitness, Bodybuilding, and Professional Sports
“Injuries Causing Me To Stop Weight Training” – Lee Priest
Posted by Lee Priest
EDITOR’S NOTE: MuscleSport Magazine columnist Lee Priest has decided to stop weight training due to a debilitating injury he suffered two years ago. The legendary veteran pro bodybuilder underwent surgery and is planning a second procedure in an attempt at correcting the issue. Priest had his sights set on another competition if not for the injury and hopefully that will be the case once again soon enough. Either way, he has nothing left to prove and his legacy is a great one, indeed.

Nearly two years removed from my accident and 15 months from a surgical procedure that was supposed to help, I have made the tough decision to stop weight training for the time being. Believe me, this was the last thing that I wanted to do, but dealing with the pain and not even feeling a pump on my right side made this like beating a dead horse.

Read full article.
http://www.musclesportmag.com/2017/02/10/injuries-causing-me-to-stop-weight-training-lee-priest/