• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
A woman has admitted to killing her weightlifter husband by lacing his steroid injections with antifreeze.
Forty-seven-year-old Jamie Baker faces 15 years to life in prison for poisoning her 42-year-old husband James Baker, a competitive weightlifter who died in September 2013. Authorities said an autopsy found ethylene glycol in his system. The chemical is found in antifreeze

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national...illing-412919303.html?_osource=mobilesharebar

Soooooo, she just gave him underground roids? Anitfreeze is standard practice, right?

Funny thing, I just did an online education module for anti doping. They claimed that it was common to find steriods mixed with engine oil. Er, right.

Can't use peanut oil these days, these gen Y and millennial types are all allergic. No cases of engine allergy yet.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

There were a few things in it put forward as fact that were just hysterical propaganda. Roid rage was given as a certainty for all steroid use. And all sorts of horrible physical problems, like shitting out a kidney or having your liver explode. It was almost comical.

Soooooo, she just gave him underground roids? Anitfreeze is standard practice, right?

Funny thing, I just did an online education module for anti doping. They claimed that it was common to find steriods mixed with engine oil. Er, right.

Gotta be low vis 5w20 bro or you just get clogged pins.