• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I think Kevin is missing something here. He needs to understand that the reason behind having less than perfect legs last time round, was not because he lacked the drive and will to push hard, but rather because there comes a time when different muscle fibers or muscle group in your body start to behave and respond differently to a training stimulus, and no Kevin, this time mate, it's not in your mind, but more a matter of the physical instead. Mind over matter has a time limit, or an expiry/ use by date written upon its DNA.

Welcome to the 50+ club.

If the above sounds very much unlike me and more like someone with a pessimistic attitude, you'd be excused for thinking it. However I have to be real, and by being real, I as much as I hate to admit to this new reality that is age, I have to submit to it and accept that we change as we get older.I learnt that the hard way when I tried to get back into Olympic weightlifting back in 2010 at the age of 45. I could very easily power clean a weight, yet I could not clean it without causing damage to my quadriceps.

I hope I'm wrong about every word I wrote regarding Kevin's will to gain leg size, as I wish the former Champion the very best indeed.

Last edited: