• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
As part of the body transformation I'll be hoping to lose a couple of kilos of fat.

Don't set monthly goals per se. I probably take it 1 week at a time

Lose 3kg and get to 95kg.
Today didn't help. Had meetings so morning tea an lunch was provided. Couldn't keep track of cals and too many coffees.

I usually only look at monthly goals because something inevitably comes along to fuck it up if I look too far ahead.

February: Minimum of 12 full body sessions without doing 11ty exercises times 11ty sets. Compounds only, add weight every session, try not to kill myself.

My only real goal each month is to stick to the plan and not miss any workouts. Each 3 week training cycle I try to hit PR's on the big lifts so I guess that is a mini goal each 3 weeks.

Don't usually set monthly goals but ramping the weight loss up this month till the end of summer....then the dad bod can return for winter