• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Anyone on here going to the Arnold this year ? What are you most interested in watching ?

Dallas 3 weeks out.

b9df76ce9f56dc40a9f1e9e6f413161b.jpg

Since Dallas was introduced to Ausbb by Adrian, I've taken a liking to him based on his physique, but above all I was impressed (and still am) by his humble down to earth personality, a rarity amongst bodybuilders 1/4 his size.

He's very easy on the eyes (and the ears) Adrian, thanks for sharing mate.

He looks big no doubt but his stomach is nearly pushing out as far as his chest not really the best look out there imo look at arnold then look at Dallas from the same view and you will see we're im coming from .

He looks big no doubt but his stomach is nearly pushing out as far as his chest not really the best look out there imo look at arnold then look at Dallas from the same view and you will see we're im coming from .

No one can argue with what you're saying sir, that is to say there really is no comparison between Dallas and Arnold, for Arnold (and all bodybuilders from his era) did not have bloated stomachs. Like I said, it's really an open and shut case and you win each and every time when that type of comparison is made.

However when I wrote my post above, I only had in mind today's bodybuilders and not yesteryears to compare with Dallas. In today's era, the one bodybuilder that remains faithful (in the stomach department) to yesteryears bodybuilders would be our very own Priest, Lee priest that is. Maybe there are others but I can only think of Lee as having a midsection that somewhat rivals that of yesteryears' Champions.

And you're correct again re the PEDs, as yesteryears' gear pales into insignificance when compared with today's sheer number of the PEDs that are on offer to anyone who dares to indulge.

No one can argue with what you're saying sir, that is to say there really is no comparison between Dallas and Arnold, for Arnold (and all bodybuilders from his era) did not have bloated stomachs. Like I said, it's really an open and shut case and you win each and every time when that type of comparison is made.

However when I wrote my post above, I only had in mind today's bodybuilders and not yesteryears to compare with Dallas. In today's era, the one bodybuilder that remains faithful (in the stomach department) to yesteryears bodybuilders would be our very own Priest, Lee priest that is. Maybe there are others but I can only think of Lee as having a midsection that somewhat rivals that of yesteryears' Champions.

And you're correct again re the PEDs, as yesteryears' gear pales into insignificance when compared with today's sheer number of the PEDs that are on offer to anyone who dares to indulge.

Very true its almost like comparing apples and oranges the body builder's from the 70s and 80s to those of today but i was just trying to make a point but with that said and as you said yourself with the peds of today body builder's should look better not worse and to think arnold the pinnacle of body building was about 40 year's ago how is that possible why is the sport going backwards.

And yes lee priest was a freak a beautiful man blessed with great genetics but even his days are over and his prime was probably 20 plus year's ago now

Very true its almost like comparing apples and oranges the body builder's from the 70s and 80s to those of today but i was just trying to make a point but with that said and as you said yourself with the peds of today body builder's should look better not worse and to think arnold the pinnacle of body building was about 40 year's ago how is that possible why is the sport going backwards.

And yes lee priest was a freak a beautiful man blessed with great genetics but even his days are over and his prime was probably 20 plus year's ago now
I agree with each and every word you wrote Blakey, thank you Sir. And I'm as sad, or perhaps as disappointed as you are for the way bodybuilding is travelling. It's as if they've lost their way amongst all the prize money and whatever else bodybuilding brings them in this day and age.

In another thread http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=31790&p=732162#post732162 (I'm not sure if you've seen it), I wrote the following:
Every time I look at a professional bodybuilder, I feel super blessed for not being one..., for more reasons than one.

Full respect to all the hard work and effort that is put in over the years, but when all is said and done, I'd much prefer and favour real muscles and health above muscles that come with an expiry date on them, and a health that is compromised in order to get those muscles I've just spoken of.

You and I are on the same page Sir. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me here.

I agree with each and every word you wrote Blakey, thank you Sir. And I'm as sad, or perhaps as disappointed as you are for the way bodybuilding is travelling. It's as if they've lost their way amongst all the prize money and whatever else bodybuilding brings them in this day and age.

In another thread http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=31790&p=732162#post732162 (I'm not sure if you've seen it), I wrote the following:

You and I are on the same page Sir. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me here.

Thank you brother its good to know people feel the same way your other post hits the nail on the head
Im going to have to start spending a bit more time on this fourm i enjoy talking to you guys just pressed for time im a rep for a ped company on another fourm and work for myself full time lift the rest of the time and spend a bit of time with the family it doesn't leave much time to jump on here but it was great having another chat with you sir until next time
Stay strong brother