• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Slavery was legal less then a few generations ago. Just because theres a law doesnt make it right.

I like my governments small and minding their own fucking business so they can do what they are paid to do. Collect garbage, maintain roads and run schools.

Best thing that could ever happen to this country would be legalization of juice, do it same way the laws are in England

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Best thing that could ever happen to this country would be legalization of juice, do it same way the laws are in England

why? What about all the extra Roid rage? Pls don't say a dickhead is still gunna be a dickhead without Roids.

Anyone on a high level of juice (particulary Tren, Test and Mast etc) is gunna be more troublesome I'da thought?

why? What about all the extra Roid rage? Pls don't say a dickhead is still gunna be a dickhead without Roids.

Anyone on a high level of juice (particulary Tren, Test and Mast etc) is gunna be more troublesome I'da thought?
Most people who use it keep Thier heads down and only focus on Thier one goal of training and gaining, it's the 1% of morons that ruin it for everyone else just look at the hoon laws ect

It's legal to buy for personal use eg buying direct off manufacturers, legal to bring steroids into country for personal use but illegal to sell as an individual

It's legal to buy for personal use eg buying direct off manufacturers, legal to bring steroids into country for personal use but illegal to sell as an individual

How much is considered personal?
A 100kg ripped freak would need 3 times as much gear as an 80kg novice?

Most people who use it keep Thier heads down and only focus on Thier one goal of training and gaining, it's the 1% of morons that ruin it for everyone else just look at the hoon laws ect

You've got my full support, not because I want people to use steroids, but because I believe hypocrisy, and living in denial of everyday reality is more dangerous of an attitude to have, than steroids could ever pose onto society by few moronic abusers.

Some haters in this thread would read my words as Fadi is encouraging the use of steroids, or that he's in denial of their potential harm. Neither of these is true. I'm just sick and tired with judgemental people being selective with their hypocritical judgement.

That is all.

You know what I mean. An experienced bodybuilder who's done lots of cycles would need more gear than a first timer. What's considered personal use?
That's a big misconception and education issue that people have, more doesn't mean more gains most time means more sides from estrogen crashes, gyno ect. Look up Lee priest on YouTube Sam's channel he talks about it and how he never did half what these supposed role models like bostin lyod are telling young kids what to do eg injecting into pecs wtf

You've got my full support, not because I want people to use steroids, but because I believe hypocrisy, and living in denial of everyday reality is more dangerous of an attitude to have, than steroids could ever pose onto society by few moronic abusers.

Some haters in this thread would read my words as Fadi is encouraging the use of steroids, or that he's in denial of their potential harm. Neither of these is true. I'm just sick and tired with judgemental people being selective with their hypocritical judgement.

That is all.
Also a huge thing as well is takes out an entire black market money maker and educates people to knowing and understanding instead of raging on a witch hunt

That's a big misconception and education issue that people have, more doesn't mean more gains most time means more sides from estrogen crashes, gyno ect. Look up Lee priest on YouTube Sam's channel he talks about it and how he never did half what these supposed role models like bostin lyod are telling young kids what to do eg injecting into pecs wtf

Dude, your deluded if you think the bigger guys take less.

#nattyville. I thought they just took pre workout 'n protein 'n glutamine. Isn't that what the ads tell you?

pharmafreak.jpg

#nattyville. I thought they just took pre workout 'n protein 'n glutamine. Isn't that what the ads tell you?

pharmafreak.jpg
You must also wear a t shirt that has some poxy slogan about insane freaky gainz and inhuman training.

It's science.