• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
T

theworkoutking

Does anyone know any good home crossfit exercises? Just looking to shred a bit of fat and keep it flexible on the go.

Thanks in advance!

Barbell complexes would be a good place to start, but that's what I'd call it, barbell complexes and not crossfit exercise.

1. Power cleans x5
2. Front squats x5
3. Deadlifts x5
4. Power clean from hang, into military press x5

That would be a starter for 20 reps total, counted as one set. Rest for 4 minutes before repeating for 4 more sets, for a grand total of 100 reps.

Walking on your hands for 50m.
Carrying a roll of carpet.
Jumping various stuff.
Putting on Kinesiology tape to make yourself look badass.
Doing high squats with light weights.

if he said I need some hiit training to do at home everyones cool, mention crossfit and everyone looses there shit, biggest gym chain in the world, million of people worldwide doing it, yeah theres some bad point to the sport and not everone participating have perfect form but no different to strongman, weightlifting, BB, plenty of videos of people doing stupid shit training all aspects of fitness, 4 years of doing crossfit and ive strained a groin, I popped a disk in my back powerlifting at local club, broke collorbone drunk wrestling and broke a wrist on a BMX bike,
If you let us know your equipment you have at home Im sure you will get plenty of help with workout Ideas

A gym chain or training concept?
Room full of weights/bars/racks/sleds/kettlebells/dumbells/rowers ect, I would call it a gym def not a concept, pretty proven product theses days, onto there 10th year of the games this year,

I think if he said hiit exercises then the responses would be the same, it was most likely a badly worded question but to think that certain exercises are for a particular type of training concept only is just not smart. The OP got some good advise on here as to where to look for some workouts that would work.