• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
7e7c52eab6ea913fd0db58dd5da32f9a

A fit and fabulous farm-girl has released her daily workout routine flaunting her abs. Picture: Caters

Sarah Francisnews.com.au

A FIFTY-YEAR-OLD fitness fanatic has revealed the secret to her youthful physique and rock hard abs.

Despite having lived for half a century, Jennifer King known as Farm Girl Jen online, claims she “never felt fitter.”
5d3d1bb2b29ac82d1538a143faebec56

Farm Girl Jen uses a variety of props for her gruelling routines, including weights and giant tractor tyres. Picture: CatersSource:Caters News Agency

The brunette from North Carolina, USA, tones up with incredible strengths stunts such as tyre flipping and sledge hammer swings.
She has over 155k subscribers and makes over $100,000 a year through her YouTube channel Banshee Moon.
6558e786c87c085a834fd8eb1cd4e4ec

Jen looks incredible at 50. Picture: CatersSource:Caters News Agency

Jennifer said: “Fifty has been great so far. I got my midlife crisis six speed manual transmission muscle car that I always wanted.
“I’m not digging the wrinkles but being older and wiser and having some success sits pretty well with me.
“I am stronger and leaner than ever and I am sure that it is mostly due to a heavy weightlifting program.
“Getting old and dying are natural stages of life but I like to think that I am doing it on my terms for as long as possible and with as much grace and dignity as I can muster.”
31a941838e77eac35151d221e12b3c6d

Jen has a successful YouTube channel. Picture: CatersSource:Caters News Agency

Although Jennifer has always enjoyed working out, it wasn’t until eight years ago that she started weightlifting.
She said: “I started working out as a young teenager doing aerobics and running.
“I did some weightlifting starting in my mid to late 20s but didn’t get serious about the weights until just about eight years ago when I started doing crossfit where we did a lot of Olympic lifting, and then about four years ago I added a strength program to my regimen.”
7cb8039ed4108681bf247fe4d1927fea

Jen lives in North Carolina. Picture: CatersSource:Caters News Agency

Now Jennifer stays healthy by racking up 10,000 steps a day and alternating between crossfit and strength training.
She said: “I do a lot of tempo work with weights and some outside work like sled push and pull, sledgehammer swings and tire flipping with pull ups, push-ups and sit-ups as daily activities.”
0c49b9c80ed80520a818e85a8425afd8

Although Jennifer has always enjoyed working out, it wasn’t until eight years ago that she started weightlifting. Picture: CatersSource:Caters News Agency

“Sometimes when I can’t make it to the gym I’ll just do a HIIT (high intensity interval training) workout with kettlebells and body weight moves.
“As for diet, I like a variety of fish, meat, and vegetables. I avoid processed foods, especially those containing refined sugars.
“I feel that good diet and exercise are keys to a good life — not just fitness but also to happiness. I feel that a healthy lifestyle can cure all manner of physical and mental ailments.”
175e48eea07a33afee837452f8b9d703

Jen, who has over 155k subscribers, makes over $100,000 a year through her YouTube channel Banshee Moon. Picture: CatersSource:Caters News Agency

The fit farmer has been posting videos with her husband Jason since 2012.
She said: “I never imagined I would become a social media star at this age.
“I am an outgoing person in general but consider myself shy in front of large crowds so I am a bit out of my comfort zone sometimes with being the entertainer.
“It’s funny that this all started with my husband making a few videos of what I do for fun and I am flabbergasted at how much the whole thing has just kind of exploded.
“It amuses us that when we travel, people will come up and tell us that they watch us all the time.
8775a686e3d3b917f2d598029932f4b9

Jen has been posting videos with her husband Jason since 2012. Picture: CatersSource:Caters News Agency

“It is a little strange when people whom you’ve never met, feel that they know you personally.”
She added:” I’m really enjoying that people tell me I inspire them to make better choices and make their health a number one priority in their lives.”