• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bra Marks

M

missy

Hey ladies....
Does your skin expand on a hot day? i noticed that i always get bra marks on a warm day but on normal days or if i'm in an air-con room, it doesn't happen

Never really put much thought into it. I do know that I do get bra marks but don't really know when it happens. but now i'll be taking notice to see when it happens

i am so uncomfortable without one... but need to do wear one gotta keep the girls tight and perky...LOL

Fckn necro bump lol

I used to get 'bra marks'.

When I was fatter & my HOOOOOOGE bazoongas were easily filling out and overflowing from an E cup!

But no more.

My issue now is, I'm a solid DD and bra's are the only thing I've actually spent money on as I've dropped 7 dress sizes. But I'll be damed if my 'cup size' i.e. the actual 'boob' hasn't gone down to a DD, but obviously I keep losing shoulder/back fat because there's no longer support!! AGAIN!!!

Do you know how expensive bra's are!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Do you know how many I need to wear when I train???? :(

lol

Bellaisbrokeman/10

:D

Fckn necro bump lol

I used to get 'bra marks'.

When I was fatter & my HOOOOOOGE bazoongas were easily filling out and overflowing from an E cup!

But no more.

My issue now is, I'm a solid DD and bra's are the only thing I've actually spent money on as I've dropped 7 dress sizes. But I'll be damed if my 'cup size' i.e. the actual 'boob' hasn't gone down to a DD, but obviously I keep losing shoulder/back fat because there's no longer support!! AGAIN!!!

Do you know how expensive bra's are!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Do you know how many I need to wear when I train???? :(

lol

Bellaisbrokeman/10

:D

I hear this all the time from my missus like 300-500 for her bras apparently.

$300-500 for her bra's??????? Are they made out of fckn 18 carat gold?? lolol

Thats alot for bra's Jaz! Farrrkkkkkkkk

This is second hand info she's been around me a while so her use of hyperboles has probably increased substantially lol. But remember shes got
Massive melons too lol.

This is second hand info she's been around me a while so her use of hyperboles has probably increased substantially lol. But remember shes got
Massive melons too lol.

Not 300-500 tho!

Bella has massive melons too.

Bra's range from $20-$200-ish each. Or thereabouts, depending on what you're buying, brand, cut, material etc.

Maybe she was purchasing full lingerie sets for you Jaz ;)

That would make more sense lol