• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

IRON TANKS

Site Advertiser
?*NEW 'Hellraiser' Series Lifting Belts! Our Latest Innovation! Check them out!*?

Hey AusBB, we're pretty proud of this one. Check it out!

Afternoon team Iron! We hope you have had a fantastic start to 2017.

We're very excited to introduce our latest innovation - the Hellraiser Powerlifting Series; months in development, we have again released a product that sets the standard beyond anything else.

So what's new? The Hellraiser series are fully handcrafted in the United States from the highest grade Texan cowhide bends. If you are after the best, then this is it.

13mm Hellraiser Powerlifting Belt - Tan Brown

Product Features:

• Broken-in cowhide bends of the highest (and toughest) Texan grade, to last a lifetime
  • Kevlar threading for superior strength and build quality
  • 13mm and 10mm varieties for utmost support
  • Hand-made in America
  • 100% IPF Approved
  • Sealed edges and platinum-grade finish
  • High quality embossed 'Iron Tanks' logo

10mm Hellraiser Powerlifting Belt - Black

If you want to wreak havoc in the gym and crush new records - then look no further. This belt has been crafted to live a lifetime by your side, and then some.

We have now made them available for pre order, orders will be dispatched January 30th. We strongly recommend securing your size, as these belts take a substantial time to manufacture, and we are only getting them in limited amounts.

Always good to have a spare mate. Then a spare spare just incase.

Wonder if they could be used as a Casual Wear accessory item? Now theres a brain storm moite!

I'll turn in to one of those blokes that wear a belt all the time just to show this bad boy off!

I'll turn in to one of those blokes that wear a belt all the time just to show this bad boy off!

When [MENTION=3627]Goosey[/MENTION]; 's Missus gives him the "tonights the night" nod, she races off to the Bathroom and slips on some Lingerie. He races off to the Bedroom and puts his Lifting Belt on!

But its much more fun to infer the comments and have you think what they may be. But as you asked so nicely, when I read the post I immediately had two very simple (cause I am a simple guy!!) trains of thought. The first revolved around the likely state of your old man back needing some support to handle 5 mins of hip thrusts!!, the second involved the amount of weight you expected to be lifting during coitus !!