• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Stiffy

No, this isn't an invitation for older Men to come here and get Sex, it's a question regarding Sex and aging.

How much does your Sex life deteriorate as you get older? I'd like to hear what the Ausbb Members in their 50s @Shrek; @Darkoz; @Goosey; @Fadi; @WoodyAllen; etc and anyone else have to say. Is the fire still there, does the little Man stand to attention as well? I know @spartacus; has complained about having erectile dysfunction. Does anyone else suffer similar.

What do we have to look forward to, or not. Thank you.

What's the Rich Piana criteria [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; ? Does your Dick hang lower than your Balls?

I'm no where near as old as you oldies, but I don't chase Woman as much anymore.

Is there life without Sex?

Me and the misses had 3 kids all 18 months apart, oldest in 7 now and youngest is nearly 4. We have basically been either tired from being up half the night with babies or tired and grumpy from running round after 3 kids for 7 years straight now. It doesn't exactly make for the ideal environment for passion !!! The times you do get to actually spend some quality time together without the kids sex is usually one of the last things you think of doing. But if it is important to you, which it is to most of us, you still try to make time for it and enjoy whatever you can get. I don't think you get less horny with age but life just gets busier and other things become more of a priority or get in the way.

How much does your Sex life deteriorate as you get older?
Is the fire still there, does the little Man stand to attention as well?
What do we have to look forward to, or not. Thank you.

It depends.

If you are fit and healthy with a woman who is interested in you, its less of an issue. It doesn't necessarily get worse, but it gets different. From my experience, the quantity drops but the quality goes way up.

If the relationship is good and healthy, so is the sex life.

Worse case scenario? Old arabic saying. The best aphrodisiac is a new young wife.

Having said that, I worry about the young guys (sub 30's) who take drugs to help out with erections. If they are having problems at that age, they're phukked.

What's the Rich Piana criteria [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; ? Does your Dick hang lower than your Balls?

I'm no where near as old as you oldies, but I don't chase Woman as much anymore.

Is there life without Sex?

Couldn't tell you mate, I'll ask him for you next time we catch up....I don't think there's life without sex but I don't have kids. I can see how hectic chit would get with them though, all my workmates have young families and they're always complaining about the watering hole drying up or lack of time. Not so much that they don't want it, more can't get it....but none are over 50