• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

jsncrs

Has anyone / does anyone roll whilst on Aromasin? I'm half way through a Test E cycle, running Aromasin @ 12.5mg every second day. Attending a festival in a couple of weeks and was curious whether there's any potentially harmful interaction between the Aromasin and MDMA. Google isn't giving me much info.

I have no experience of either but why would you risk any potential side effects of mixing them.

So it's a condition of entry that you possess an MDMA pill or entry is denied?

I'm serious. I assume the festival is music based. I go and listen to live music quite often and do not take MDMA or anything. I don't get it.

I'm serious. I assume the festival is music based. I go and listen to live music quite often and do not take MDMA or anything. I don't get it.
The reason these youngens go to festivals/raves is to get off their nut on Es (mdma)
They don't go there to be sober

Please don't tell your one of those fuckwhipes who juice up just over the festival period, in hopes that everyone thinks your a legend cause you walk around without a shirt and have a fanny pack on

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Some or most of the most famous music ever written was whilst people where using drugs of some type.

LSD was the most significant (60's)

Why you using it? IF its for water retention and you are scared of drug interaction drop it 2 days before the festival and drop your carbs. Its got a half life of 30 hours from memory. If you are taking it for gyno I doubt you'll grow tits in a day. Personally wouldnt even bother one day of partying isnt going to sky rocket your estrogen levels.

Has anyone / does anyone roll whilst on Aromasin? I'm half way through a Test E cycle, running Aromasin @ 12.5mg every second day. Attending a festival in a couple of weeks and was curious whether there's any potentially harmful interaction between the Aromasin and MDMA. Google isn't giving me much info.

3cd8a33a.png