• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fadi

The sport of bodybuilding has definitely changed, for the worse. It's no longer the sport that I joined back in 1984. If the immature behaviour displayed by well known bodybuilders, was to take place amongst some professional footballers, the whole organisation would go into a disciplinary mode against that ill behaved player for two reasons. The first being to prove to the media/public that we (whatever club it is) do not tolerate or stand by such irresponsible behaviour, and the second reason would be that, we want our players to be exemplary to our young people who look up to these champions.

Either the people in the video do not represent bodybuilding, or it only matters if and when that bodybuilder belongs to such an organisation as the IFBB, who I do not respect, based on the way they've treated our own champion Mr. Lee Priest. So where to from here with this sport of ours, as I see it getting worse and not better? Disrespect is the cool the hip and the normal, whilst respect is simply old school and boring to these young "bodybuilders" flooding our gyms. Gyms I no longer visit as I do not feel I belong, at least not with my old school attitude.

Last edited: