• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
H

hatetospoog

Hi guys,

Height: 177cm
Weight: 82kg Bodyfat (approx 14-16%-going from visual)

Anyway the last 6 weeks I've been using LGD 4033 at 10mg a day. Started feeling pretty tired/shitty about 4 weeks so got blood work done on the 3rd. Results below (reference value in brackets):
Androgens
Testostrone nmol/L: 13.9 (10.0-35.0)
SHBG nmol/L: 20 (10-50)
Calculated Free Test pmol/L: 354 (225-725)
FAI: 69.5 (20.0-160.0) -Can someone explain what this value indicates?
Blood
All results were fine
Hormone
LH U/L: 6 (<8)
Oestradiol pmol/L: 120 (<190)
Iron
Iron umol/L: 42 (12-31)
Thyroid-Waiting on T3/T4 values still
TSH mU/L: 2.54 (0.40-4.00)
Fasting
HDL cholesterol (mmol/L) 0.8 (>0.9)
Everything else fine

I also had elevated ALT and AST

The guy i got my bloodtests done through doesn't think there was any suppression of testosterone at all and that i should rebound fine with no PCT. I'm a bit concerned about my testosterone values however (seem pretty low to me-not sure if this is my baseline?) and was thinking of getting some more blood work done in a few weeks. What would be the ideal time to retest and should i just get a hormone panel done or check liver as well. Can anyone recommend me a doctor/endo (PErth) that is understanding of this so that i don't have to pay for the tests from my own expense again

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Find a new doc if he recommended no PCT at all....LGD is probably one of the most suppressive sarms around. After 8 weeks at 10mg you'll need 'something'. I wouldn't chance it and use a proper serm, especially at your age and at the higher end of the dosage range. After 6 weeks what have you gained?

Are you saying the blood work is from the 3rd of Jan or week 3?

Its hard to say how much they've dropped if you've got no baseline from before you began...

Whats LGD?

A SARM
https://www.evolutionary.org/lgd-4033

Last edited:
177cm.
82kg
14-16% BF.

And already on gear.........

Tim.

Strong hate. Funnily I almost beat your lifts and likely at a much lower weight.. I've been lifting for 3 years now but last year I dropped off a lot due to work comittments hence explaining the higher body fat/lower weight. Lold at the me generation comment ???

Strong hate. Funnily I almost beat your lifts and likely at a much lower weight.. I've been lifting for 3 years now but last year I dropped off a lot due to work comittments hence explaining the higher body fat/lower weight. Lold at the me generation comment ???
Not hating at all. :)
No time for that. I can make an effort if you want?

Just thought it rather early to be taking anything to be honest.

But each to thier own.

Tim.

white_lie. Thanks for the serious response. The blood test was on the 3rd. 6 weeks into the cycle. And I should have done blood work before. I realise that, however i didn't realise how suppressive it was until I did some reading on scholar-most guys on forums said slightly suppressive at worst..

Haha ok Tim no worries.. Look I'm not some noob just getting into lifting. I got pretty strong for my weight before work last year put that all on hold (you try preserve strength /gains with no gym/poor diet for 2 weeks at a time).

Haha ok Tim no worries.. Look I'm not some noob just getting into lifting. I got pretty strong for my weight before work last year put that all on hold (you try preserve strength /gains with no gym/poor diet for 2 weeks at a time).
Haha. Yeah man thats never gunna work is it! Likewise with niggling ongoing injuries, totally understand being set-back. :(

Notice anything from this supp so far?

For the record, im not at all anti-drugs as my previous narky old kunce tone might have suggested. I consider myself more "pro natural". Haha.

Tim.

Yup those kind of injuries are the worst..
Regarding the LGD-its hard to judge tbh. The last 2 months I've been back in the gym 5-6 days a week with proper diet, so it's hard to say how much is due to that and how much is due to the lgd. I've gained 6 kg in the last weeks but I think a lot of it is water. Strength is getting close to where it used to be before last year so that's a pretty fast strength gain
..anyway after the results from the blood test I stopped taking the lgd-don't want to get shut down completely-already feeling shit lol

Btw. What's stats would you consider impressive for 5 9. 80kg (10-12%) is pretty big imo-i think the natty limit is much lower than what most people think (for majority of people with average genetics)