• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Be interesting to see how much of it you lose just going cold turkey.... I think you'll bounce back fine eventually but if you end up losing all the progress from the LGD while your hormones naturally sort themselves out, what was the point of running it?

Do the research next time, no PCT, no cycle for anything suppressive....

Yup those kind of injuries are the worst..
Regarding the LGD-its hard to judge tbh. The last 2 months I've been back in the gym 5-6 days a week with proper diet, so it's hard to say how much is due to that and how much is due to the lgd. I've gained 6 kg in the last weeks but I think a lot of it is water. Strength is getting close to where it used to be before last year so that's a pretty fast strength gain
..anyway after the results from the blood test I stopped taking the lgd-don't want to get shut down completely-already feeling shit lol

Btw. What's stats would you consider impressive for 5 9. 80kg (10-12%) is pretty big imo-i think the natty limit is much lower than what most people think (for majority of people with average genetics)

Not sure really. No one is. But an intelligent theory can be put together by taking notice of the guys from the pre-steroid availability era. Before 1950 is pretty safe. But it can be totally random person to person lets be honest.

I currently stand 183cm (6ft), 102kg. No worse than 20% bf according to measurements. If they can be beleived.

I reckon i still have room to grow more lean mass in the future.
10% for me without losing any lean mass (which historically i havnt on any cut) would sit me (at best) at 90kg. Which is probably a close comparable set of stats for the two of us (you @ 5'9" is only 7.8cm shorter or so).

Ive got good thick bones though according to dexa. 4.3kg of em, and that increases every time i get a scan by a small margin. But the earliest scan i have shows 3.5kg when i weighed 92kg.
Have another scan somewhere that shows (after a bulk and cut) 92kg again, 4.1kg bones. The bone part is important. Larger skeletal structure, generally greater potential for more muscle, if i understand it all correctly.

Last dexa shows 103kg? I think. 82.1kg LBM.

Tim.