• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
so here we are again , another christmas upon us

Thanks to each and every one of you for your continued support. A big thank you to our great sponsors for their continued support of Ausbb

Wishing you & your families a safe and Merry Xmas!

3686a7aeede6b11d50a06585679a3990.gif

A very merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all and your families. Peace and goodwill to all at this festive time of year. That's it for the pleasantries now get back in the gym and work off all that food and beer you ate today, you fat kunz !!!'

I was well behaved today. [emoji14]
Drank all my bourbon with pepsi max instead of coke. [emoji14]

Also the only family member to still eat 4 times today. Lol

Tim.

Speaking of chimneys
my wife had triplets last night I said to the nurse it's not surprising as my dick is the size of a chimney she replied " well you better clean it because they're all black

Wishing you and your loved ones peace, joy, and all the best this wonderful holiday has to offer. May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring you wonderful memories, and joy that lasts throughout 2017.

Fadi (Ausbb Team Member).

Hi Darkoz. I just wanted to wish you and your Boyfriend a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

May your Xmas Sock be full of Cock, just the way you like it.

Sorry it's a bit late. xox