• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
My idea of a potato diet:

8156535.jpg

1003211258001mouth_watering_good_looking.jpg

"Andrew Taylor eats nothing but potatoes for a year to cure his food addiction

THIS year, Andrew Taylor ate nothing but potatoes. It was an extreme diet that at first was criticised. Some said it was an unhealthy approach to weight loss, others believed there was no way he’d last 12 months, but almost one year on, he has proved you can survive on nothing but potatoes.

He vowed on January 1 he would touch nothing but the starchy vegetable and Mr Taylor has lost more than 50kg and says he is a completely changed man. “I was clinically depressed last year and eating potatoes has really helped me with that,” he told news.com.au. “I am not taking any antidepressants and I feel like I’m completely over that and I’m sleeping better too.
“Over the past 10 years I’ve had joint pain from football injuries, but that’s gone away. Eating only potatoes has improved my life in more ways than I could ever imagine.""

56636195f93236cdec68a2cc8aa05151

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...n/news-story/41d8e6612679985fc9bf62e4b970ef15

@Bazza20; @showdownhero; @Big Mick; @White_Lie;

Is this Bazza?? Fetish for potatoes and football injuries, definitely fits the MO....

He lost 50kg but his body composition is still fucked no muscle what so ever and still fat.

Is this Bazza?? Fetish for potatoes and football injuries, definitely fits the MO....

He lost 50kg but his body composition is still fucked no muscle what so ever and still fat.

You deadlifted 200 yet or got under 30% BF.

I used potatoes as an example. No surprise now you are using the story that I must only eat potatoes. It must take work to be that simple.

Last edited:
You deadlifted 200 yet or got under 30% BF.

I used potatoes as an example. No surprise now you are using the story that I must only eat potatoes. It must take work to be that simple.

Again how does what I do or don't do relate to your stupidity??

Regardless of what I lift or don't lift has no bearing on the fact that you are a simpleton or may be just a fucking idiot, I have not worked out which one yet, but most likely you are probably both.

Regardless of what I lift or don't lift has no bearing on the fact that you are a simpleton or may be just a fucking idiot, I have not worked out which one yet, but most likely you are probably both.

That's a bit harsh Micky
and so soon before Christmas

So that's a no I take it.