• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Headley

BigRed Kunce
wtf is T3?

Someone said it was like hydroxycut and metabolises the body. I have NFI what T3 is?

Isn't it the third terminator movie with Kristanna Loken, that sexy blonde terminator in it ?

​Don't screw around with your thyroid. It can do all sorts of damage. You don't want to end up taking thyroid meds for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, T3 sounds fucked.

Someone else has suggested forskolin, I'm looking that one up too now.

Edit: looks like a waste of money that one haha

Last edited:
Someone else has suggested forskolin, I'm looking that one up too now.

Thanks for the nsfw material!!!
Easy tiger, you're the one talking about foreskins!

Like most supps, they're 1%ers. Get everything else on point first and then maybe look at them. But taking a heap of them won't add up to 100% and you'll just he wasting cash hand over fist

Fucken hell, please tell me you aren't seriously considering this?

Are you a closet Roider Head lol?

Im posting this at work ya fuck.

And no i'm not a closet roider, just finding how dodge some supplements are :p

lol
Darknutz apologizing for posting a raunchy pic to the guy that posts more raunchy pics than anyone else on here

I treat this whole forum as NSFW! Kunce can't be trusted

Haha it's cool sorry man, fkn posting a question about T3 nek minnit my workmate comes in asking why my screen is full of tits