• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
When I do track it I use MFP as well, easy to use most of the time especially with the bar code scanner, and the phone is in my pocket anyway.

I found that there is a lot of wrong information in there as well as a lot of just plain dumb information, but it's not that hard to sort out, also be careful not to confuse overseas stuff with local stuff as stuff such as Meccas etc have different serving sizes.

The problem with MFP is that any idiot can add data to their database, and you end up with stuff such as '1 bowl of rice has 500 calories', WTF?? No mention of weight or size of bowl.

Last edited: