• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I always have a couple of back up cuppa soup in the drawer at work. I like to pour them over my tuna and rice and use it as a sauce to make lunch a bit less boring !

image1.jpgimage2.jpg

I always have a couple of back up cuppa soup in the drawer at work. I like to pour them over my tuna and rice and use it as a sauce to make lunch a bit less boring !

View attachment 12182View attachment 12183

As if tuna and rice isn't bad enough already.

Just the thought of it is making me gag, would be a great way to cut, as I would just throw it out and not eat:D

Re the cup soup, not a huge fan of it, the beef noodle is not too bad though.

As if tuna and rice isn't bad enough already.

Just the thought of it is making me gag, would be a great way to cut, as I would just throw it out and not eat:D

Re the cup soup, not a hug fan of it, the beef noodle is not too bad though.

I am hearing you big guy, the tuna, rice and soup combo is a back up that I keep in my drawer for days I don't plan well and don't meal prep. Its means I can still get my protein and carbs for the day and better than me going out and buying something. Todays meals were slow cooked chicken with chorizo sausage and some pasta and veggies, very nice and tastes a lot better than a tin of fish !!

I am hearing you big guy, the tuna, rice and soup combo is a back up that I keep in my drawer for days I don't plan well and don't meal prep. Its means I can still get my protein and carbs for the day and better than me going out and buying something.

Good to have a back up plan, my back up is a shaker with 50 grams of protein powder and 30 grams of oats, I keep it at work, I also keep a few cans of John West tuna the chilli one, a can of red bull if I run out of steam and a few bottles of water (I drink my own filtered tank water, won't touch tap water at work it's vile)

Todays meals were slow cooked chicken with chorizo sausage and some pasta and veggies, very nice and tastes a lot better than a tin of fish !!

Thats sounds more like my speed, no need to eat boring just because you are training.

Salad dressing is a good way to make tuna and rice bearable. Or hot sauce; that works a treat.

Agree I always have a bottle of hot sauce in the drawer to pep things up a bit

The bedside drawer?

BUNS_STB_BRICK_LDP_0657_SQ_HR_large.jpg

https://www.bunstersfresh.com.au/

Salad dressing is a good way to make tuna and rice bearable. Or hot sauce; that works a treat.

Must agree with this, but I have never used salad dressing, don't even use it on salad, I prefer a bit of olive oil and balsamic vinegar and black pepper.

Re hot sauce, I use it on a lot of stuff I eat, I have a selection of various chilli sauces and marinades I keep on hand.

I'm the same, never use salad dressing on anything else, even salad lol. But that vinegar taste goes with tuna and most fish.