• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Australia

I can't post video links. But I am not a spambot lol, just a new user. The video by rich piana titled-

BOSTON LOYD - MUST SEE - HILARIOUS - YOU STARTED THIS - WHY - I KNOW WHY

at around 12:00 minutes he talks about the amount of suspension Bostin uses. Is that a lot? How much do people on gear use? isn't that per bodyweight and metabolism do these people use a blood test to gauge the amount they should use? Why is there a accepted convention of amount?

Last edited:
I can't post video links. But I am not a spambot lol, just a new user. The video by rich piana titled-

BOSTON LOYD - MUST SEE - HILARIOUS - YOU STARTED THIS - WHY - I KNOW WHY

at around 12:00 minutes he talks about the amount of solute Bostin uses. Is that a lot? How much do people on gear use? isn't that per bodyweight and metabolism do these people use a blood test to gauge the amount they should use? Why is there a accepted convention of amount?

I saw this this afternoon. I haven't watched it but I'll post it for others to watch if they so choose.

[MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; is becoming the hoodoo guru on all things juice. He should know!

So I just think that the concentration in the solution should be the first detail to look out for? They all state what amount they use but nobody talks about concentration per nmol, and secondly, wouldn't present levels be required to gauge an assessment of how much for them to start injecting crap?

I know for a fact meat over there have ever present elevated (high) hormone levels, that of course make their way into the systems of consumers.

So I just think that the concentration in the solution should be the first detail to look out for? They all state what amount they use but nobody talks about concentration per nmol, and secondly, wouldn't present levels be required to gauge an assessment of how much for them to start injecting crap?

I know for a fact meat over there have ever present elevated (high) hormone levels, that of course make their way into the systems of consumers.

Yep, you got it right. :)