• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yep! Also i got a few professional photos done too thanks to my housemate. Should get them sometime next week i reckon

Thats the way [MENTION=16241]Headley[/MENTION] nice work. I got out for another lunch time run today, 5km all up, 500m walk, 4km run and 500m walk. Lots of hotties around the Tan today.

Can barely fucken move today. Had a leg session yesterday afternoon. Pins are as fkn stiff as :(

On the upside my new housemate (who is a good mate of the house owner) wants to get into 'PT' and has offered to train me up for free. I refused and said i'd pay him instead. He seemed pretty happy.

Can barely fucken move today. Had a leg session yesterday afternoon. Pins are as fkn stiff as :(

On the upside my new housemate (who is a good mate of the house owner) wants to get into 'PT' and has offered to train me up for free. I refused and said i'd pay him instead. He seemed pretty happy.
Paying for it makes you more accountable. Good stuff mate.

Still rocking steady here. No issues with recovery, sitting on 2500 average calories. Down to 101.5 (average for the last 7 days). 3kg down since xmas.

Tim.

Paying for it makes you more accountable. Good stuff mate.

Still rocking steady here. No issues with recovery, sitting on 2500 average calories. Down to 101.5 (average for the last 7 days). 3kg down since xmas.

Tim.

Yep and gives him incentive to keep at it rather than ending it at 7 weeks because i don't train hard enough etc

Nice work!

Yer mine too, if you can keep up this effort for 12 weeks and clean the diet up you will smash it and that will keep you going and going

Thought id mention my macros that im on currently:

205gm protein.
255gm carbs.
75gm fat.

I'm using a nutritionist friend of mine, probably for the whole year. Im doing some work for him for some council documents, told him dont give me money, give me coaching. So he is. And hes damn good. I just need to stay on the horse.

Tim.

Thought id mention my macros that im on currently:

205gm protein.
255gm carbs.
75gm fat.

I'm using a nutritionist friend of mine, probably for the whole year. Im doing some work for him for some council documents, told him dont give me money, give me coaching. So he is. And hes damn good. I just need to stay on the horse.

Tim.

tim if it's not too much trouble can you give an breakdown of what a days worth of food looks like on those macros?

tim if it's not too much trouble can you give an breakdown of what a days worth of food looks like on those macros?
Sure no problem mate.

Went a little over in protein today....but was under yesterday. All balances out. The main thing currently is to nail the weekly average.

Today ive had 3 meals. Im pretty time pressed so this works for me.

Meals 1 and 2 were the same, except i had 60g of avocado with the first one.

Chicken 225gm.
250gm of green frozen veg.
60gm of red kidney beans.
60gm of long grain white rice.
A tonne of pepper and paprika.

Then dinner was served up by epic wife:

Chilli con carne flavour sachet.
200gm of coles 4 star mince.
96gm of red kidney beans.
125gm of rice.

Got a few calories left over, so ill probably have a small bowl of nutrigrain later. [emoji14]
And maybe a zooper dooper.

Tim.

Mine hasn't been good this week as I am on holiday, but one week won't make that much difference, I'll just come back harder next week. The strange thing is that on holiday improbably eat less and move more so weight will probably drop. That's the joy of having 3 young kids who are on the go from 5:30am every day !!!