• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
WARNING: Graphic content.
An Australian bodybuilder has been filmed eating his daughter’s placenta, hoping it would help him to “make some gains”.
Arron Curtis, father to baby daughter Ilya Jane Curtis, decided to hold onto the girl’s organ when she was born.
d4171233dcf4160ddd96faae88e60ae3

An Australian bodybuilder has been filmed eating his daughter’s placenta, hoping it would help him to “make some gains”.Source:YouTube

As he explained in his YouTube video: “With the birth of my first child, I thought I would consume the organ that provided her with life during the pregnancy, in the hope of making some gains.”
Curtis kept the organ in the fridge for a week, and then grilled it.
He was filmed eating the ‘afterbirth’ while his friend quizzed him on how it tasted.
He likened it to liver, and wondered if he’d overcooked it.
After getting a “salty bit”, he started to query out loud whether he’d cook any more.
This was when his partner Erica chimed in, insisting she was “putting her foot down” and wouldn’t allow him to.
50a0bb54841c853cbde29c4dcb8aa44e

Brb, throwing up.Source:YouTube