• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
i understand hence me boycotting his competitions as he owes me compensation for his defamatory comments but u might as well withdraw ur lift...no vid,not legit no care.

Lol. I don't have to withdraw anything. None of my lifts are on the leader board as it is. Wake up mate.

Oh no you got me. Lol. My shitty standard bar i press with is 12.5kg. I just count it as 10 when I write it down. So yes you are right it was actually 92.5kg.

What do you press.
oh u were nice enough to round it down.you re probably the only lifter in the universe that does that.umm i think i seated pressed 80 for 3 or 4 last yr at 95 kgs.i told u im boycotting his comps until i get reparation.5 grand will do it.

Oh no you got me. Lol. My shitty standard bar i press with is 12.5kg. I just count it as 10 when I write it down. So yes you are right it was actually 92.5kg.

hang on i just had a thought here.my first gym set was a don oliver with a bar that was about 8 kgs.i have trained in gyms with a sort of olympic bar that weighs 17.5 kgs.usually tho oly bars are 20.where did u get a 12.5 kg bar?might have to revise(again) wat u can press Bazza

hang on i just had a thought here.my first gym set was a don oliver with a bar that was about 8 kgs.i have trained in gyms with a sort of olympic bar that weighs 17.5 kgs.usually tho oly bars are 20.where did u get a 12.5 kg bar?might have to revise(again) wat u can press Bazza

I don't have your bar, Simple as that. I have 2 standard sized bars. One is 9 or 10 and one is 12.5.

No revision needed.

Start pressing buddy.

Oly or standard? I didn't think oly bars went that low but there are 15kg oly bars at my gym

We're not talking about pressing the bar in your pants Darknutz
Standard mate.
I foolishly took the advice of a mate and bought some standard stuff early on instead of going olympic size straight lf the bat.
I bent the 8.5kg bar with a 131kg deadlift in only a couple months haha.

Tim.