• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
[MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION] Could you get the misses to do a quick sketch of you pressing ? Does anyone really care if you tape it or not?? Just tell us what you lifted.

I don't do vids because my weight lifting time is limited and a don't want to be fucking around making shitty videos of myself lifting unimpressive weights and wasting time.

Spends hours a day sitting around looking at the internet yet does not have time to upload a 15 second video.:D

Probably because he does not want to post a video of what he looks like as it's probably nothing like the 15 year old photo he keeps posting up:p

Spends hours a day sitting around looking at the internet yet does not have time to upload a 15 second video.:D

Probably because he does not want to post a video of what he looks like as it's probably nothing like the 15 year old photo he keeps posting up:p

We can't all be a shredded 30% BF like you Mick.

Baz is frauding.a 90 kg standing strict press is quite impressive.i sure as heck would be uploading if i could manage that.

Last edited:

Yes Baz claimed he was 105 kgs at single digit bf.impressive if it were true.he also claimed a 300 kg deadlift.all this whilst working a fairly labour intensive job.the man is obviously a wrecking ball."coughs".now i dont have a problem with setting a goal and falling short however theres a difference between that and actually claiming you can do something that you cant.

Last edited:
Yes Baz claimed he was 105 kgs at single digit bf.impressive if it were true.he also claimed a 300 kg deadlift.all this whilst working a fairly labour intensive job.the man is obviously a wrecking ball."coughs".now i dont have a problem with setting a goal and falling short however theres a difference between that and actually claiming you can do something that you cant.

Never claimed single digit BF. So please show where I said that and prove me wrong.

Never claimed a 300kg dead either.

Don't be a flog your whole life.

Baz is frauding.a 90 kg standing strict press is quite impressive.i sure as heck would be uploading if i could manage that.

Mate I don't need to prove anything to you and I don't need validation from anyone here. I'll check in my gym but i think I've tripled 90. Lol.

It's not special. Old Von can out press me in his sleep.

Never claimed single digit BF. So please show where I said that and prove me wrong.

Never claimed a 300kg dead either.

Don't be a flog your whole life.

its ok to backtrack.i dont have the time to go back thru ur posts.maybe i misunderstood.you were aiming to,not that you were capable of.

Last edited:
Mate I don't need to prove anything to you and I don't need validation from anyone here. I'll check in my gym but i think I've tripled 90. Lol.

It's not special. Old Von can out press me in his sleep.

i understand hence me boycotting his competitions as he owes me compensation for his defamatory comments but u might as well withdraw ur lift...no vid,not legit no care.

Erm is this just a 1 rep max or 3x8 or what?

Maybe we can expand this comp out to include:

- Military press
- Bench press
- Dead lift
- Squat
- Barbel row

i was never a big video-er of my lifts either.i really only did squat depth checks in the last few weeks while i was leading into comps but i never made outlandish claims either.i did say i was aiming to do something but never claimed a lift i couldnt do.i suspect without video proof and your reluctance to do so u look like a liar.

Erm is this just a 1 rep max or 3x8 or what?

Maybe we can expand this comp out to include:

- Military press
- Bench press
- Dead lift
- Squat
- Barbel row

the only thing expanding is your waistline tubby.see yourself out of this conversation.u offer nothing of consequence.ur barely tolerated here and its obvious despite being a member for a number of yrs here you have done fuk all.fuk off.

its ok to backtrack.i dont have the time to go back thru ur posts.maybe i misunderstood.you were aiming to,not that you were capable of.

So why are you claiming things you don't even know for sure are true. I never ever claimed either of those things you said. Do you always run your mouth off on things you don't even know if they are correct.

I got close to a 300kg dead before I got injured. I'll have another run at it again. Never claimed I did it.

the only thing expanding is your waistline tubby.see yourself out of this conversation.u offer nothing of consequence.ur barely tolerated here and its obvious despite being a member for a number of yrs here you have done fuk all.fuk off.

I thought you were gay though?