• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Some great ideas here, keep the info coming.

Some very good stuff here.

I have not had margarine for decades, I refuse to have it, reason being, I did some work in a Margarine factory a long time ago, came home from work the first day and threw the margarine in the bin, have only used butter since.

Have not had any fish oil tabs for many years either, due to learning about the rancid fats in them.

I don't have a lot of eggs, but I have never thrown out the best part, the yolk is where all the goodness is, learned that back in the 80's, it amazes me that people insist on throwing the yolks out and eating the waste. (white).

I could probably drink more water.
Ive never understood that either - throwing yolks away.
Old man taught the goodness of the egg was in the middle before i could walk. Haha.

Tim.

Ive never understood that either - throwing yolks away.
Old man taught the goodness of the egg was in the middle before i could walk. Haha.

Tim.
I know for a fact that Lebanese people feed their months old toddlers boiled egg yolk, sometimes on a daily basis. Mine is nearly three and half years, and never missed a day without an egg yolk. It's the choline and its connection with brain development. Also, since many have access to freely roaming chickens, the egg yolks come fully packed with the essential preformed highly polyunsaturated omega 3 fatty acid DHA, which is very important for both neurological development as well as visual development. Of course, expecting mothers don't need to wait until baby is born, for they can include these substances within their diet and insure all the goodness is passed onto the unborn wonder we all cherish so dearly.

Mayo, without the store bought canola oil shit:

1 large egg yolk
1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
3/4 cup olive oil, divided

PREPARATION

Combine egg yolk, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in medium bowl. Whisk until blended and bright yellow, about 30 seconds.
Using 1/4 teaspoon measure and whisking constantly, add 1/4 cup oil to yolk mixture, a few drops at a time, about 4 minutes. Gradually add remaining 1/2 cup oil in very slow thin stream, whisking constantly, until mayonnaise is thick, about 8 minutes (mayonnaise will be lighter in color). Cover and chill. do ahead Can be made up to 2 days ahead. Keep chilled.

Add garlic if you like.

Mayo, without the store bought canola oil shit:

1 large egg yolk
1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
3/4 cup olive oil, divided

PREPARATION

Combine egg yolk, lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in medium bowl. Whisk until blended and bright yellow, about 30 seconds.
Using 1/4 teaspoon measure and whisking constantly, add 1/4 cup oil to yolk mixture, a few drops at a time, about 4 minutes. Gradually add remaining 1/2 cup oil in very slow thin stream, whisking constantly, until mayonnaise is thick, about 8 minutes (mayonnaise will be lighter in color). Cover and chill. do ahead Can be made up to 2 days ahead. Keep chilled.

Add garlic if you like.

Must try this sounds delicious, I love mayo on boiled eggs.

Here is a similar version:

2 egg yolks
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
Dash of white pepper (black pepper is fine too)
Dash of salt
Squeeze of lemon juice (optional)

Some soft ripe avocado if you want.

The main issue is that you add the olive oil very slowly while mixing it in as it takes a bit of whisking to make it blend in with the other stuff.

I don't know why you'd throw the yolks away when you can buy egg whites on their own.

Egg whites on their own are one of the highest protein rich sources per calorie. I know everyone's different, but personally eggs and particularly egg whites are the easiest digestible protein sources for me. It's right up there with fish as a light meal extremely high in protein.

They definitely taste the best. Just depends on your goals. Egg white are a pretty versatile ingredient if cutting, and they are almost calorie free for the volume.

I had low test levels at 7. Had to lose weight and after losing 8kgs my test levels went up to 11. Not huge but measurable. Was told to get off test boosters but I did stay on Zinc and Magnesium. But I mainly concentrated on lowering estrogen but detoxing liver and taking fibre. Also had food based "boosters" and "anti estrogenics" like ginger, turmeric, flaxseed oil.

seems like there is plenty of blood tests results and reviews of res100, some from members of this very forum too when you go to wicked supplements website, click; BLOG then scroll down half way in the middle column click res100 reviews and blood tests has a picture of a bicep on the link to it.
[h=2][/h]

Last edited: