• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

showdownhero

beast mode
Staff member
[MENTION=18767]simo74[/MENTION] watching the NLD?

Fucking disgrace that first goal stood considering half the arsenal team were offside

Wasn't watching last night, I am soft and needed to get up early for work. Will watch tonight. But it doesn't surprise me that The scum get a offside goal allowed.

Australia lucky to be level pegging with Thailand in Bangkok right now, 2 goals a piece 19 minutes to go

We'll be pretty fucked if we can't get 3 points from this game.

Alli scores his second 2-0 to Spurs. Might thave to go home sick from work and do a celebration workout

Good win for Spurs this weekend and with Liverpool drawing with Man U and Man city getting beat by Everton. The top of the EPL table is starting to get interesting.

that is very true, last year was a one in a 10 year event, last underdog to win was Blackburn back in 1994.

your mob against my mob tonight [MENTION=18767]simo74[/MENTION]

Everything says you should win but we're up and about at the moment so you'll need to be at your best to beat us

Yer I think there might be a backlash from our loss to Chelsea at the weekend, lookout Eagles !! My old man will be hoping Spurs choke too !! Lol

Yer I think there might be a backlash from our loss to Chelsea at the weekend, lookout Eagles !! My old man will be hoping Spurs choke too !! Lol

Spurs are probably my 2nd favourite team and I'd hate to see you guys slip up and hand the trophy to Chelsea but points are points man and we need them at our end of the table

COYP

Sorry mate but it looks like we were a little lucky, I didn't get to watch it this morning (had to get to work early) but from the match report it seems we were struggling to break you guys down and maybe were a little lucky with the goal. I rekon Palace are safe enough though just need a couple more wins.