• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
ok, we shall see.

it is no accident that few top soccer players run a fast 100m because it really has very little to do with soccer prowess.

some of the most famous nfl players wide receivers were also not that fast when tested.

So Bolts fucked for Soccer? Just a publicity thing from Mariners perspective.

too early too call. did not look that good from what i saw. he may be an asset in air though heading goals in. he has great spring.

ok, we shall see.

it is no accident that few top soccer players run a fast 100m because it really has very little to do with soccer prowess.

some of the most famous nfl players wide receivers were also not that fast when tested.

disagree,you cant coach pure speed,its probably a sportsmans greatest asset.

everything else you can coach but sheer pace especially if hes gonna get a 10 m start on guys over 40m.Remember Bolt was blowing away sprinters,he ll be so much faster than semi pro soccer players in a low ranked league.

Outright speed doesn’t seem to be a requirement for soccer. He is going to struggle would be my guess

you guys are funny,hes the fastest man in the history of mankind and you kunts have already written him off. Also i reiterate my viewpoint that pure pace is the most important pre requisite,not rat cunning or street smarts or that other horse shite that you goofs are coming up with. He would only need a modicum of foot skill with the ball to get space,fuk if the midfield is smart they can manipulate the defence and even with a tiny bit of room,this kunt will burn everyone.

He has pace in a straight line. He admitted his endurance is terrible. What’s his agility like? Speed with the ball? Ball skills? Ability to read the play? He isn’t young. How much work is he willing to put in to get better. It’s not going to be easy for him.

Look at israel folau. Plenty of athletic ability. I’n his attempt at AFL he would have struggled getting a game in country leagues.

He has pace in a straight line. He admitted his endurance is terrible. What’s his agility like? Speed with the ball? Ball skills? Ability to read the play? He isn’t young. How much work is he willing to put in to get better. It’s not going to be easy for him.

Look at israel folau. Plenty of athletic ability. I’n his attempt at AFL he would have struggled getting a game in country leagues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m45mhMLTdsw

hes only 32 and playing in a low level league not the english premier league or the La liga mate,i reckon he could still run a 10 flat which is so much faster than anyone else.That other stuff can be coached.As for Folau,i hope you arent insinuating that AFL is tougher than rugby son.You kunts dont even tackle.

and folau would be a much better athlete than bolt in ball sports because he has vastly more experience than bolt over many years.

we shall see whether he is up to standard in the great a-league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m45mhMLTdsw

hes only 32 and playing in a low level league not the english premier league or the La liga mate,i reckon he could still run a 10 flat which is so much faster than anyone else.That other stuff can be coached.As for Folau,i hope you arent insinuating that AFL is tougher than rugby son.You kunts dont even tackle.

Yeah 32 and trying a different sport. That’s old for doing that. If it was that easy why not just recruit sprinters and teach them soccer.

What. Where did insinuate AFL is tougher. It’s not. But Irael despite being a great athlete was a shit AFL player.

i think athletic prowess and being a great ball game player are two very different attributes, with only a few players excelling at both in most team sports.

nfl, more than most, has many great athletes. however, even in that sport, many of the gun performers at the nfl combine never do any good.

team sport players, notably the football games, needs many sporting qualities that go well beyond straight line speed.

the same is true of people who are strong in weightlifting sports. it is just one aspect when it comes to being good at physical team sports.

793c8e171a8e60edd6b17d3a896fb13b.jpg

Sydney FC final win on penalties.

Good game wasn’t it [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; ?