• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
3d0181ab064c7a86486800b7f1e44d2d.png

All the best to Ausbb; its members, its operators, and its constant and consistent visitors and participants.

A special thank you to Adrian, aka shrek, the true heartbeat of Ausbb, thank you Adrian.

Last edited:
10years of Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding Forum

what a ride it has been

As fadi said above , special thanks to Adrian, aka shrek, the true heartbeat of Ausbb, thank you Adrian, his tireless efforts at keeping the forum under control

To all the members that make Ausbb the place that it is

Over the years we have heard too many times that Ausbb wont last , but here we are pushing 10years
Threads 21,020 Posts 660,888 Members 10,117

gosh i remember the day that i launched Ausbb.com i never expected for it to be around for 10years

So many highlights over the years

from the protein content saga, the forum wars, the little infights

over the time i have launched the bodyspace to keep track on your stats , the weightlifting table

good job to all

I am only new here but Agree with posts above, Go Ausbb. Here's to another 10 years.

Last edited: