• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mr Opiate

Hi everyone!

I was looking for a medical section on this board but i couldn't fine one, so i thought i'd start this Thread here. Just seeing how many of you take Oxys etc occassionally or everyday prescribed by a doctor of course? Which ones do you fine work better, and do they do the trick?

Well he is Mr Opiate

Thats right, and don't you forget it;)

Opiates are good for ya, they keep the demons away. The way they release endorphins beats anything else. When on the down for too long, you simply switch to blow for a few days, then drop back to heroin, and so forth, thats how you live a unique forfilling life.

You can thank me later;)

Unless you are 80+, anyone taking oxycontin on anything like a "regular" basis is fucked.

Which ones "do better"? So, looking for a source are we?

btw i was joking before with that earlier statement i made, though some people do live their lives like that.........