• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
As far as goes, it's cheap because it's crap. It's not WPI, it's a blend. You don't want your older folk drinking WPC.

It's cheap due to the sheer volume they produce worldwide. Even Costco sells it. So they can afford to have a smaller profit margin on each tub, but sell millions a day.

I said it was mostly WPI. Nearly all powders are a blend. But at least ON is majority WPI. I don't see a problem with WPC unless you as an individual have problems digesting it.

+1 for BN WPI, can't fault the flavour selection, a flavour for everyone. I'm sure he'll like it and find it easy to put down.
Also about as cheap as a good quality WPI blend comes and the more you buy the cheaper it gets.

If your in law doesn't want to pay for full cream milk Andy, then how will he want to fork out for protein powder?

If your in law doesn't want to pay for full cream milk Andy, then how will he want to fork out for protein powder?

Damn good question

Ultimately i want him to have the good milk Dark.
I'm building a case for him having at least two glasses of milk with Milo, but I like Milo.

ill send him some samples of the PP, if he likes this, and doesn't get an upset tummy and such, it's a win/win IMO.

at the end of the day I want him to drink his milk, and get into the habit of doing it.

i will tell him that he needs to stop worrying about the price of it for obvious reasons

When he is at our joint, I make him one with a higher Protien milk, milo and malt, it goes down like a fat boy on a see-saw....

When he is at our joint, I make him one with a higher Protien milk, milo and malt, it goes down like a fat boy on a see-saw....
As far as taste goes, milk and milo wins hands down over protein powder, I reckon two glasses of that a day would do the trick and I also think that the protein powder, regardless of brand or flavour will taste like shit to him.
But from what you've said I think your biggest hurdle will be getting him to fork out the dosh regardless, unless you buy it for him.

As far as taste goes, milk and milo wins hands down over protein powder, I reckon two glasses of that a day would do the trick and I also think that the protein powder, regardless of brand or flavour will taste like shit to him.
But from what you've said I think your biggest hurdle will be getting him to fork out the dosh regardless, unless you buy it for him.

Pretty much sums it up.
i think the mother in law will make his mind up, he's 80, and doing well, I want to keep him a bit longer we haven't finished with him yet, the nicest bloke you'll ever meet.

thanks all for the discussion it has helped a lot.

MILO is made from four simple ingredients: milk powder, malt barley, sugar and cocoa. It also contains 8 vitamins and minerals.

May as well just give him milk powder and sugar or chocolate powder (cocoa)
Milo is crap.

MILO is made from four simple ingredients: milk powder, malt barley, sugar and cocoa. It also contains 8 vitamins and minerals.

Milo is crap.
Shut your pie hole you sacrilegious heathen

Milo is crap.

I wont be giving him anything, only the facts, he can chose for himself.

milo is not crap, but your advice is
x

Sugar and milk powder...right....
Kudos to Milo for clever marketing....

milo.jpg

"Nestlé Milo; Earlier this year global confectionery giant Nestlé decided that Milo, their delicious malted chocolate sugar dirt, was actually a core dairy product and awarded the sugary treat a 4.5 Health Star Rating (HSR). Given Milo is 46% sugar ............ "

https://www.choice.com.au/shonky-awards/hall-of-shame/shonkys-2016/nestle-milo