• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fadi

Listening to the words, and seeing how they were affecting Kelly's still open wound (so it seems), it took me all the way back to 1970 when at the tender age of 5, my mother left. However unlike Kelly, my story and my feelings are the exact opposite to hers. Today my mother is the number one person in my life, on par with my 5 girls and wife. So despite the constant (attempted) brainwashing made by my father towards my mother, I waited to ask my questions face to face. It took me 28 years to have that opportunity, but it was worth the wait, and I'm thankful for not having a judgmental type of a personality where I simply believe before acquiring the facts for myself..., firsthand.

So, can you also relate in your own special way, or were you a fortunate son or daughter who had both mum and dad there by your side whilst growing up?