• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Danny Green's best fighting weight was always 79-86kg

Anthony Mundine's best fight weight was always 69-75kg.

This fight is right in Danny Green's weight sweet spot and way out of Anthony Mundine's weight divisions. If Danny 'PR bullshit' Green can't beat Anthony 'mud mouth' Mundine at this weight, Green should leave Australia and never return (so we don't have to listen to him speaking shit on Breakfast TV shows etc anymore).

"Jeff Fenech not only gives Anthony Mundine no chance of beating Danny Green early next year, he fears the weight disparity for their bout in Adelaide puts his health at serious risk.In fact, the Australian boxing legend has called for their February 3 fight to be called off.

"If Danny Green hits him with a very clean punch, Anthony could face a serious health problem," Fenech told Sky Sports Radio on Wednesday, a day after the fight was announced.
"I believe that the fight shouldn't be allowed to go ahead. Forget the money.""

http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/more...ematch/ar-AAjoUQr?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

I would like to say hey brother Anthony, I wish you all the best with your fight, however that won't be right, honest, or truthful of me to say. What I truly aught to say is the truth (irrespective whether the brother wishes to hear it or not), and that truth is this: hey brother, forget the boxing and focus on what is much more important in your life, your family and your health....period!

I would like to say hey brother Anthony, I wish you all the best with your fight, however that won't be right, honest, or truthful of me to say. What I truly aught to say is the truth (irrespective whether the brother wishes to hear it or not), and that truth is this: hey brother, forget the boxing and focus on what is much more important in your life, your family and your health....period!
I agree here. I dont like the man at all. But i see it as a senseless pursuit of glory for him to take on this fight.
He hasnt looked particularly healthy in recent years, and in the corner opposite him will stand a man, who seems to have taken care of himself very well, who is no slouch with his hands at all.
Seems risky. Maybe the fight will be fixed.

Tim.

Mundine will not stand for the National Anthem.
Or for the decision, most likely. I have made a lot of excuses for Mundine over the years but if he wants to pull that 'poor fella me' shit then that bikie tosser can have him.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

great athlete, but so cocky and silly with his comments that merely piss people of.

if he does not like Australia, why not move to one of he countries where his many brothers live.

Mundine has bagged Jessica Mauboy for agreeing to sing the National Anthem. Low, real low

So he's an abbo who ditched his people's cultural and spiritual beliefs by becoming a muslim then plays the race card when it suits him.