• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member

SAO PAULO: Inspired by the Incredible Hulk, a Brazilian bodybuilder has put his life to risk by injecting oil into his muscles.

Beefcake Valdir Segato’s huge 23-inch are a result of painful synthol injections.
BODY-POST-6.jpg

BODY-POST-5.jpg

The 48-year-old’s arms have doubled in size from 12in after he began injecting the potentially lethal oil substance five years ago – and now he wants to get even bigger.

BODY-POST-2.jpg

Valdir, is inspired by the physiques of Arnold Schwarzenegger and the Hulk and is proud to be known locally as ‘He-Man’ and ‘the monster’ in the street.
Valdir, a construction worker, reported by the Mirror as saying: “This is a dream come true that I searched for and conquered.
BODY-POST-3.jpg

In his youth, he was addicted to drugs and lost so much weight that people would call him ‘skinny dog’ and ‘little skull.’
BODY-POST-4.jpg

Valdir said: “There was a time in my life that I got involved with wrong things.
BODY-POST-1.jpg

“I got involved with drugs and I started losing weight because you don’t eat, you lead a wrong life.
BODY-POST-7.jpg

“I started to look skinny and people started giving me nicknames like ‘Skinny Dog’, and ‘Little Skull’, and so I decided to change my life.”
Valdir’s friends are also concerned about his excessive use of synthol but they say the man is not going to stop.

No wheels, so I guess he aint big after all.

And what dafuq is that growing on his back?

Last edited: